Chapter 34

Dedicated to mentalydrunk

Maxwell P.O.V.

I had finally reached my destination. There was a long line by the door. They were all guys in leather. The club had someone else park for you so I got out my car and handed the man my keys. Thomas told me to tell the security guy that I am with Master Thomas.

I walked up to the buff guy and he looked down at me with a sharp glare. I put my hands on my hips and glared right back.

"Im the submissive of Master Thomas. He should be here already".

The man nodded and stepped to the side. I walked in the doors and my eyes had to adjust. My eyes scanned the area. The dance floor was the first thing you see and it was filled with guys grinding on eachother. There was literally no personal space on that dance floor.

I looked for one of the employees dressed in red. They were easy to find since they are most likely the only people not in some type of leather. I walked up to one of them.

He smiled at me. "How may I help you sir?"

I smiled back. "Do you by any chance know where Thomas is?"

"Thomas?"

I rolled my eyes. "Master Thomas".

He nodded. "Right this way sir".

I followed him into a more quiet part of the club. The walls were a velvet red color and I loved it. The worker knocked on the door. I heard some guy's voice.

"Who is it?"

The employee stuck his head into the room. "I have someone here to see Master Thomas".

"Oh that must be Maxwell!! Let him in".

The employee moved back and opened the door wider so I could walk in. Before going in, I opened my wallet and gave him a twenty.
"Thanks for the direction".

He smiled. "You're welcome".

I walked into the room and my eyes had to once again adjust. Unlike the main floor, the room had normal lighting. I saw Thomas and his friends. There were two guys also sitting by their feet. Im gueesing those are his friends submissives. The smaller one is sitting a bit too close to Thomas for my comfort.

"Hey angel".

I walked up to him and stepped in between his open legs. He was wearing leather pants like me and a leather jacket, but no shirt. He looks good, but I don't like that he is showing off his abs.

"The outfit looks nice on you".

I leaned down and kissed his head. "Thanks".

He pulled me into his lap since there is no way I am kneeling by his feet. The floor looks comfortable, but not that comfortable. I looked around at his friends. They're very good looking.

"Maxwell these are my friends James and Dolton".

I waved. "Hi".

"And these are there submissives Kyle and Mikey".

I waved again. Clubs aren't my settings at all. I came because I thought I needed a night out. I kissed Thomas's cheek.

"Im not gonna stay too long because I gotta sort some thing's out at work tomorrow. Okay?"

He pecked my cheek. "Okay".

"Master can I speak?"

"Yes you can Kyle".

Kyle looked at me with excitement in his eyes. "Hi Im Kyle! I like to play with my master and Im a masochist. I like to paint so I have an art gallery and it's really fun. What do you work as? How old are you? Why do you have a kid? Why haven't I met you before?"

I sighed. I guess I should answer the questions in order.

"I work as the owner of a fashion company. Im older than you definitely. I have a kid because me and Thomas adopted him. You haven't met me because Im not a social person."

He came closer to me. "Why did you refer to Master Thomas as his name and not Master?"

I sighed. This kids questions are getting annoying. "I'm just not used to it".

He was about to say something else but the guy..James..had put his hand over his mouth and gave him a little glare.

"Sorry about him, he get's excited when meeting new people. Anyways, as you know Im James. I work as the co-owner of this club. Thomas seemed to have caught himself a feisty one, at least he is cute".

I glared at him and Thomas patted my butt lightly. "Calm down angel".

I took a deep breath and then his other friend started talking. "Im Dolton, his bestfriend. I've always wanted to meet you, but Thomas kept you all to himself. Hope we get to see more of eachother".

Hope not.."Same here".

The last person, who I am assuming is Mikey, looked at me with mischief in his eyes. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Im Mikey. It's nice to meet you. Did you know we have a lot in common?"

I looked at him confused. "No I did not know".

He smirked. "Let me guess, you're a very quiet, cold person, but you're a freak in the sheets".

I glared at him. "That's none of your fucking business is it?"

I felt Thomas tighten his arm around my waist.

"Well I thought we could relate since I used to be Master Thomas's submissive. Does he still like to play with dildos?"

I glared at him. "He was such a strict dominant when I was with him. And he was the best at sex. Don't you agree?"

I tried to calm myself. It's all in the past, no need to worry about it. Just stay calm.

"You seem like the type of person to get punished a lot. Master Thomas doesn't like disobedient submissives. Maybe thats why we broke up".

Stay calm. Stay calm. Both of Thomas's arms were around me now. Stay calm. Stay calm.

"I wonder if I promise to behave, will Master Thomas have me back? Or does he still like to be called Daddy".

I watched as he got up and csme over to Thomas. "Won't you take me back daddy?"

Thomas was about to say something, but then Mikey kissed him. Thomas removed his arms from around me to push Mikey away after a few seconds. It should've been right away.

"I see you're still a good kisser".

Im gonna kill him.