Chapter 31

Dedicated to ILovetacosDeAsada

Thomas P.O.V.

I walked into my job with the biggest smile on my face ever. Lenny raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you so happy?"

I smirked at sat next to Daniel on the couch. "Me and my angel just adopted a kid. He called me dad today".

Lenny sat across from me. "Oooo. Tell me the details".

I leaned my head back. "He has pink hair, a bit shorter than Maxxy, he is gay, and he is a sophmore in highschool".

Lenny smiled. "Well congrats dude".

I smiled then turned to Daniel. "You okay Dan? You're a bit silent".

He shrugged and got up. "Im fine. I just need to go to the bathroom".

He walked away. "What was that all about Lenny?"

She sighed. "Honestly, if it isn't about Maxwell, you're not very observative".

I raised an eyebrow. "What does that mean?"

"He likes you Thomas. I know you dont mean to hurt him, but you need to tell him that it's not possible. I know he knows it's impossible, but you need to say it".

She got up to clean her work station. I went to the bathroom and Daniel was sitting by the door crying.

"Daniel?"

He didn't even look up or respond. I sighed and sat next to him. "Im sorry that I can't return your feelings. I don't want to ruin our friendship though. Im sorry".

He shook his head. "I knew that the feeling I have for you are useless. You have such a good boyfriend. I caused a lot of trouble".

I put my hand on his head. "You shouldn't apologize for liking someone. We can't control our feelings sometimes. Can we still be friends?"

He nodded. "I would like that".

I ruffled his hair. "Let's get to work".

He nodded and we both got up to get ready for work. Hope me and Daniel stay friends.

***

It's my lunch time which means I finally get to call my angel. I sat down in the lounge and dialed my angels number. It went straight to voicemail. I pouted and tried again, it wemt straight to voicemail once again. He must really be busy if he doesn't answer my phone.

I decided to call Dolton. He is one of my close friends and a fellow dominant. We met mainly due to the fact that his current submissive used to be my submissive. When I called, he picked up on the second ring.

"What's up dude?"

"Hey Dolton. What you doin?"

"At home chilling on my day off. You still coming to the club tonight?"

"Of course. Maxwell might come as well".

His voice seemed excited now. "So Im finally gonna get to meet that twink".

I rolled my eyes. "You're exaggerating".

"No I am not! Im just excited to meet the guy that turned you into a softy".

I groaned. "We are still on that discussion?"

"Yup! Anyways, make sure he dresses appropriately".

"I know, Im gonna pick his cothes out before I leave. Anyways, make sure Mikey is on his best behavior, Max gets very jealous".

He laughed. "You know Mikey love to tease people, I can't control him".

I growled. "You're his dominant, learn to control him".

He laughed again. "We only have a sex based relationship. Our agreement was no string attached, we both like it that way"

I groaned. "Please talk to him at least, I don't want to ruin Maxwell's good day. He has had a good weekend and I do not want him getting mad. Understood?"

"Ill try my best. Anyways, he is about to come over and I need to get my playroom ready. Bye bye bestie".

"Bye".

I hung up and sighed. I'm excited to see all my friends again, but I am scared of Maxwell getting mad. In the club it is specifically dangerous since doms don't exactly like to be talked to rudely at all. My phone buzzed and I saw that it was a text from my love.

Sorry I didn't answer your call. I was in a meeting, cant call now because I'm about to go into another meeting. Love you and I will most likely meet you at the club. Text me the address. Bye honey bun.

I texted him the address. Please God, let tonight have no drama.

Ryan P.O.V.

I was laughing with Robert as he walked me to my car. Some more people tried to beat on me today, but one of the guys always saved me. Christopher went to play video games at Logan's house. Robert said he didn't want to leave me alone just in case someone decided to bully. We arrived at my car. He ruffled my hair and I smiled.

"Stay safe Ry. Do you want my number so um we could like maybe um talk if you like ever want to um..you want it?

"I don't have a phone".

He looked a bit disappointed so I added, "But I can take it just in case!"

Robert smiled and handed me a paper from his pocket. "Bye Ry"

I waved. "Bye Robby". I got into the car and waved one last time before the driver pulled off. Robert is such a nervous guy. I giggled to myself, it's so cute.

****

I finally arrived at Maxwell's company. The building was massive. My driver got out and opened my car door. "Mr.Simon instructed me to guide you to the building since this is your first time".

I smiled at him. "Thank you very much sir!".

He led me into the building and then to the elevator. His giant frame blocked the buttons so I couldn't see what floor number he pressed. I smiled to myself and thought of one of my favorite movies.

"Elevator..why you bring me down, elevator".

The driver looked at me as I sang. "You the coolest ride in town, elevator".

The diver smiled and surprisingly, he started singing as well. "We were on floor one, now we're going up in the elevator".

We continued to sing the song as the elevator went up.

****

"ELEVATOR!!! WHY YOU BRING ME DOWN ELEVATOR!!

"ELEVATOORRR!!!"

Ding

The elevator doors opened and me and the driver looked at each other with goofy grins on our face. I found out that his name is Sam and he loves his job. The people in the office were looking at us and suddenly, I felt very shy. I waved to Sam as I stepped out the elevator and the doors closed. I looked around in awe and a woman came up to me. She was very pretty.

"Are you Ryan?"

I nodded. "Yes I am miss".

She smiled. "My name is Maddy, you can call me that. Your father said that I can take you on a tour while he is working. He should be finished by the time our tour is finished. Okay?"

I nodded excitedly. "That sounds awesome Maddy".

She chuckled a bit. "Let's begin then".