Chapter 18

Maxwell P.O.V.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes. "Thomas?"

The person scoffed. "No, it's Christopher. I need to get to school".

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I slowly got up. "I got it. Im coming. Wait downstairs".

He walked out and I got up from my bed and slowly got ready. Once I was finished, I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. My throat is seriously killing me.

I walked out snd saw Christopher waiting by the car. I smirked when I opened it and saw that he went into the back seat. I got behind the wheel and put his school into the gps.

***

We arrived and I parked properly so I could get out with him. He raised an eyebrow and I shrugged.

"If I am stuck with you for at least three or four days. I need the school to be notified. If an emergency happened, I would be the person contacted".

I fixed my clothes and made sure I looked good. "Let's go Christopher".

He groaned and started walking next to me. Some peopl stared at me so I just kept up my usual blank expression. I saw this kid with pink hair getting pushed by some guy.

"Wait here Christopher".

He looked at me confused as I went over to the pink haired kid. I put my hand on the shoulder of the guy who was bothering him.

"School isn't a place for bullying".

He turned to me and glared. "Who the fuck are you?"

I narowed my eyes. "Im an adult and someone that could put you into place in five seconds".

He walked away and I smiled at the pink haired kid. He blushed and I ruffled his hair.

"Um thanks sir".

"You're welcome, and by the way, I ove your pink hair. Very unique".

He smiled and I backed up a bit. "Christopher let's go".

Christopher glared at the kid and he shrunk a bit. I stopped. Oh hell nah.

"Hey boy, what's your name?"

He blushed a bit. "My name is Ryan".

I smiled. "Well Ryan, does Christopher ever bother you?"

He hesitated but then nodded his head. "Christopher come here".

He stomped next to me and gritted his teeth. "What?"

"Apologize or else your brother will hear about this".

He glared at me then turned to Ryan. "Im sorry for ever bothering you fag".

I elbowed him in the side. "Try that again and this time get it right ".

He clenched his hand into fists. "Im sorry Ryan".

"Good. Wait for me right there".

I leaned down so that I could talk to Ryan clearer. "My name is Maxwell. If you are ever in trouble, Ill help you out".

He nodded excitedly and I handed him my business card. I followed the signs and it led me to the office. I talked withthe principal and he had to call Thomas to double check. Once the meeting was finished, I gave Christopher a card.

"What's this?"

I sighed. "It's the number for the driver. I already talked to him so he knows the only place to take you is to my house, Thomas's job, or my job".

He nodded and slipped the paper in his back pocket. "Goodbye Christopher. Have a good day at school".

He didn't respond so I just walked away. Time to have a very relaxing day. I finally get to have a Spa day.

Christopher P.O.V.

Who does this fag think he is?!? He threatens me then awards me. I dont understand how Thomas can love him.

I walked into my homeroom class and sat with my friends. "Are we still on for today guys?"

They nodded. "Okay well Im gonna go invite Ryan now".

They smirked. I immediately found Ryans pink hair and I grabbed him by the arm. He stumbled but didn't fall. Before he could say anything, I spoke.

"You're coming with me afterschool. We are going to my house. If you dont like it, oh well. Try surviving highschool once I beat the shit out of you".

He nodded and I shoved him and walked away. Can school finish already? I walked back to my group of friends and we just talked. Robert kept saying how dissapointed he was in all of us.

He said that gay people should not be treated like how we treat them. I just reminded him that fags aren't people and should not be considered one.

***

It's finally the end of the day. I had already called the driver. He was standing in a black suit and tie. Everyone was already here. It was me, Logan, Ryan, Robert, Miles, and Mack.

Miles and Mack were the ones that help me put Ryan and the rest of those things into place. I walked up to the driver and he opened the car door.

"Sir, is there supposed to be all those people with you?"

I scoffed. "Of course. I have something important to do so get us to my house quickly".

He seemed unsure. "Would you like to call Maxwell?"

He raised and eyebrow. "Mr.Simon told me wouldn't be available at this time".

I nodded and we all piled into the car. Ryan looked nervous. After awhile of driving, we arrived. I took the spare key out and opened the door. Everyone was looking around.

I smirked. "Let's get started!!"

Maxwell P.O.V.

I decided to call Henry to spend the day with. However, he is an asshole that doesn't like spa treatments. Of course I cursed him out after he called me too gay for life. Of course he is stilk my friend though.

I really enjoyed my morning. I went to a spa, got some nice coffee, and went grocery shopping. I was finally getting back into my car. I was feeling a bit better.

My throat is still hurting but I bought some medicine for that. I dialed Thomas's number and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey Thomas!! I miss you so much!!"

"Hey baby. I miss you too. I wish I had sex with you before I left".

I rolled my eyes. "My ass was tired after you destroyed it for two days straight".

He laughed. "How is Christopher?"

"He is doing fine".

"Im glad to hear that. Sorey babe but I gotta go".

"Its okay. I understand. Stay safe. Love you".

"Love you too babe".

I hung up and drove home. As soon as my car was parked, I got all the grocerys and opened the front door.

As soon as I saw inside, I dropped the bags. Christopher and some boys were in the kiving room. There was food all over the couch and garbage on the floor. A fucking pizza was on my couch.

I looked around and saw that the place was a mess. What set me off was when I saw Ryan. He head a paper sign on him that said : Fag Boys Only Eat dick

He was in a corner and he looked so tired and hungry. My blood was boiling..

I slammed the door hard behind me and locked it. Hopefully I can keep my anger in check before i accidently kill someones child.