Chapter 6

Thomas P.O.V.

After Max had left, I didnt know what was wrong. He seemed pissed off as soon as he walked in. Then he snaps at whoever was on the phone.

I ran a hand through my hair. I was getting ready to leave work. "Hey um Thomas. Can I ask a favor?"

I smiled at Daniel. He was a cute kid that just joined the shop. I ruffled his hair. "What's up?"

He played with the end of his shirt. "Do you mind if I stay over at your place? I usually stay with my friend but he is out of town for awhile and forgot to leave his keys".

I smiled. "Sure kid". I was about to call Maxwell to ask but I doubt he will even pick his phone up. I had drove home with Daniel and we just chatted baout random things. Both of us had a day off so we decided to stay up and watch movies.

I wish Maxxy was here.

Maxwell P.O.V.

Someone was shaking me and I had groaned. "What do you want?"

It was my secretary. "Sorry sir but it's 3am and the office is closing". I nodded and she looked at me worridely. "Can you drive sir? If not I can arrange a driver to drop you off and then pick you up tomorrow".

I just nodded and she called someone. Four minutes later she had hung up. "They will be here in five minutes. I will inform you when they are here". I nodded and started gathering my things.

Five minutes later she told me that the car was ready. I got on the elevator with her and she showed me the car. I said goodnight to her and we went our seperate ways.

The driver had opened my door and then drove in peace. I was glad for the silence. Im happy that I got a chance to calm down. Now I have to apologize.

The driver unlocked my door once I reached home. I thanked him and gave him a few extra dollars. I got my keys out and walked in.

As soon as I walked in, my anger rose to a whole new level. Daniel was in my house next to my boyfriend watching movies on my tv.

My heart rate increased and I punched a hole in the wall. Thomas and Daniel jumped. I just threw my briefcase to the floor and went up the stairs and opened my bedroom door. I got my pillows and my blanket and took it to a guest room.

But when I got there, someone else's stuff was there. I moved to the next guest bedroom and slammed the door shut. I kept punching the wall over and over.
I opened my phone and dialed the only other person I actually talked to, an old friend from college. It rang four times but no one answered. I threw my phone on the ground hard. It shattered and I just sat on the bed and buried my head in my hands.

"What the fuck! The only time I actually want that asshole to talk to me and he is probably out there screwing some bitch instead of answering his fucking phone".

I went back into my room and got a regular pajama that I haven't worn in forever. I took a shower in the guest bedroom bathroom and changed clothes.

I came back downstairs and ignored the two sitting on the couch. "Hey Maxwell. Daniel needed a place to stay so-"

I cut him off. "So you decided to make him stay in our fucking house and not even tell me abiut it or see if I would even fucking care".

He mumbled to Daniel, but I heard. He had said, "Sorry about this. He is usually not like this".

I just glared at the fridge and took out a snack to eat. I grumbled to myself. "I should've stayed at my fucking job".

Thomas came up behind me and tried to pull me to him i just pushed him. "Not in the fucking mood Thomas! Dont fucking touch me".

I glared at him then Daniel. "Im going to bed. You can sleep in our room, Im sleeping in the guest bedroom.".

He looked shocked and when I tried to leave he grabbed me. "What the fuck is wrong with you today Maxwell? I dont like your fucking attitude about something I don't even know I did".

I just looked away from him. "I said dont fucking touch me". He let go and ran a hand through his hair. I bolted up the stairs and slammed the door shut.

I went to the bed and curled up under the sheets. It's so cold without him. Im the one in the wrong. I get angry and jealous and Im just stupid. I sniffled as I fell asleep alone for the first time in forever.

Thomas P.O.V.
I just stared at the stairs. What's wrong with him today? I sighed and sat back on the couch. Daniel just rubbed my back.

"It's okay dude. He will come around". I smiled and ruffled his hair. "You're a good kid".

He smiled back at me and I sighed. "I should probably go see how my big baby is doing". Daniel just nodded and looked back at the tv.

I walked up the stairs and heard little sniffles. I groaned. That's playing unfair. His tears are my greatest weakness.

I opened the dolr and he jumped up then covered his body with the sheet again. I sighed and sat by his side.

"Maxwell can you at least look at me?". When he didn't move, I pulled the blanket off of him and saw that his eyes were red and puffy.

"Leave me alone".

I sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He froze and I continued to play with his hair. "Can you at least tell.me why you're so mad".

He was silent for awhile then mumbled, "Im mad because of Daniel".