After 7 years part 2

The next day, shows Ishita going downstairs and made her way towards living room where a man was sitting on the chair. Ishita greets him and asked him to eat his breakfast.
The man then said "Ishu, Aliya told me yesterday that you were missing Ruhi and your family a lot."
"Yes, Mani i was missing them. I lost Ruhi due to my mistakes and see even you got hurt when you were trying to save me. Sorry Mani" replied Ishita.

The man was Mani who could not walk and was continuing his treatment with the hope to walk one day. And tomorrow itself, he has an operation to do. Ishita is still guilty with whatever happened to Mani..
Flashback shows:
When Ishita was with Ruhi and had to meet Niddhi to get her newborn baby. And Niddhi was threatening her that she will hurt her baby. Just when Niddhi throws the baby, immediately Ishita leave the hand of Ruhi and went to capture the baby which she did. But then Niddhi took Ruhi with her and went to her car. Ishita who was busy with her baby could not save Ruhi. Ruhi was crying and asking for help from Ishita and Ishita was helpless as Niddhi got away. Raman was furious at Ishita and started blaming her and when at last everyone thought that Ruhi and Niddhi was death. Ishita could not bear the death of her daughter and decided to commit suicide but then came Mani, who saved her and in the process he got hurt and could not walk. The Bhallas and Iyers thought that Ishita was dead. But Ishita was in Australia with Mani and none knew that ishita was alive.
End of Flashback.
Then Mani reassured her that he did his duty as a friend. Ishita sat on her chair, and ate her breakfast. After some moments, they were joined by Aliya. They all had their breakfast and Mani was then taken to his room. Aliya had an important interview today with Ruhaan manager. She wanted to be Ruhaan personal assisstant. So she told Ishita that she is going and took her blessings. Ishita has a busy schedule ahead, everyone was occupied.

On the other side, shows Dehli where the Bhallas live. Raman was with her daughter who ressemble ruhi. Her name was Pihu. Shagun was looking after her. Raman was more loving only towards her daughter. She would listen to everything that Pihu said. He would aways remembered Ishita and Ruhi. Adi was looking after the family business and was doing  well. The Bhallas and Iyers did not talk after the death of Ishita. Pihu did not know that Ishita was her mum.

There in Australia, Aliya got the job she was asked to join tomorrow. She told her Amma about it and both were very happy. She always dreamt of getting a selfie with Ruhaan.

Will Aliya and Ruhaan be friends?
Who is Ruhaan??

Please silent readers, vote and comment and sorry for grammatical mistakes.