Part 12

The episode start with adi and pihu talking. Adi told pihu to go home with the driver as Raman would be angry to see him with her. Pihu agreed and asked him not to be sad and to be happy. Adi asked the driver to take pihu home.

On the other side, Shagun was going near her car and trying to put the key to open the door but unfortunately it was not opening. Suddenly came Ashok, who came near her. Shagun removed her sunglasses and stared at him angrily and asked him what was he doing here.

"I am here to meet Romi" said Ashok.

"Mihika and Romi went to drop mummyjii at the airport. She is going to London" replied Shagun.

Ashok told her that Mihika is not as innocent as she appeared. She is very smart. She will make sure that her akka will again be the bahu of the Bhalla family. Shagun listened to him and then went away leaving him.
Ashok told himself that shagun would surely be affected but would not show it. He smirked and then went away.

-------------- --------------- ---------

On the other side, ishita went to Adi. Adi said sorry to her and told her that it was to bring her and papa together. But Ishita told him that he could have harm Raman and raman is allergic to mushrooms, he could have been severely sick and that he even paid money to those actors for them to run away. And she went away. Adi was extremely sad.

Mani and Aliya went towards Raman. Mani told Aliya to come. Raman came near them. Raman told them sorry that he feel he came in between but he doesn't like to keep relation with people who cheat and run away. Ishita comes and told him to keep Mani away from all this. Raman asked her sorry to talk like this with your Mani but i don't need permission to say that i am marrying Shagun and he told Mani to please come and grace the occasion. He also asked Aliya to bring her appa or her appa's girlfriend and anyway it will be fun.
And then he went away followed by Adi. Aliya asked Ishita to come with her but she denied saying that she has an important work to do before.

Mani took Aliya and they leave. Ishita cries endlessly recalling Raman's hatred and anger.

"Raman is out of control when he is angry. He can marry Shagun but he is not in his senses and marriage is a big decision. He will keep hurting everyone till his anger calms. I have to do something" thought Ishita.

She went to get a flat on rent. The man told her that the owner stays out most of the time for his trips. He told her that she can see the flat and gave her the flat number. She recalled and said that it is Prateek's flat. The man told her that it is still Prateek's flat and that he will tell him about Ishita. Ishita told him to tell Prateek that it is Dr Ishita Bhalla.

Ishita went to her room and started to pack her clothes. Aliya came and was shocked. Ishita told her about her decision. Aliya asked her not to go and told that they are living fine here. Mani came at the same time and told Aliya not to talk like this and that this matter is between elders and he ordered her to go to her room. Mani asked " Ishu, do you think you are right?. You know that Raman would be there and you didn't want to come here but now shifting there... "