Part 15

It starts with Ishita taking Ruhi to meet Raman.

"Why can't i refuse her? " thought Ruhi.

Romi and Mihika also arrived there. Raman gets angry seeing Romi and started taunting him. Mihika defends Romi but Raman doesn't stop taunting Romi. Then came Ishita along with Ruhi. Ishita defends Romi.

"Raman why are you fighting with everyone. Is the world wrong? Ruhi has saved Pihu, thanks her atleast. Ruhi raman wants to thank you but he can't verbalize " said Ishita. Just then came the nurse saying that pihu has woke up. Raman asked her whether she can meet her daughter or not. But the nurse told him that the doctor will tell him that and for now he has to complete the formalities. Ruhi went away in search of Niddhi.

In the meantime Niddhi has finally met Ruhi. Ruhi apologised for her behavior.

"You tried to beat me, do you think i will forget all this easily and forgive you" said Niddhi.

"Mam, i was saving both of us at that time. If anyone saw us then........and if anything happened to  pIhu, i would have got struck in all this" replied Ruhi.

"Ok now that all your drama are over , shall we go back to Australia now" said Ruhi. Ruhi recalled her ishima, amma, pihu, her papa and all the family members.

"No! " exclamed Ruhi. Niddhi gets stocked.

"What do you mean by no" asked Niddhi.

"I mean... I mean that i will stay till shagun mumma and papa's wedding because Ishita is trying to come in between. And i will not let them unite. And also i saved pihu so they are very indebted to me" said Ruhi. Niddhi agreed but told her clearly that only till the wedding they are going to stay. Ruhi told Niddhi that she is going to see Pihu whether she is fine or not. Niddhi agrees but thought that she has to keep an eye 👀 on ruhi whether she plays double game.

In the meanwhile Pihu was not in her room. Everyone were worried and trying to search her. Ruhi comes there thinking why she lied to Niddhi.

"I want to hug her, why am i getting so mUch attached to her. When i don't want to keep this relation then.... " thought Ruhibut suddenly heard someone crying  in the storeroom. She entered and find Pihu crying. Ruhi asked her why was she crying.