Part 4

The episode start with ruhaan meeting niddhi where he was told to meet an important client. The address was the same hotel where ishita, Raman and pihu were. Ruhaan was not feeling so much well. But yet ruhaan was forced to go due to Niddhi. He did not know that both his parents would be there.

On the other hand, ishita was meeting his clients and they discussed for some time. After 30minutes their meeting was over.

Raman was driving his car and was reaching the hotel in 5 minutes. at the same time, Ruhaan arrived there and was in the reception. He was a little uneasy and was surrounded by 2 bodyguards. There were lots of fans who were taking selfie with him. Ruhaan head was aching and started to faint. She almost fainted but luckily came Raman. Raman held her and prevented her from falling. Ruhaan was already unconscious. He was having high fever. The bodyguards was a bit away from ruhaan as they were looking for ruhaan's client. Raman then called them and asked them to book  a room for ruhaan. Raman was unaware that ruhaan was actually his princess ruhi.
Raman took him to a hotel room and there he left ruhaan with the bodyguards and asked them to call a doctor. One of the bodyguard called the doctor and found that he will be a little late reaching there. In the meantime the bodyguard went downstairs leaving ruhaan and the other bodyguard in the room, he went to see if there was a doctor in the hotel. At the reception, he told the receptionist that he needed a doctor for rockstar ruhaan urgently. Ishita was near the receptionist and she heard him. Immeditely she went to the man and said that she is a doctor and may help ruhaan in the meantime.

Ishita quickly rushed to the room with the bodyguard. There she found a sweet boy lying on the  bed. Ruhaan was having bad nightmare. Ishita went to sit near her. Ishita held her hand, and she realised that she was having high fever. She asked the bodyguard to go and buy some medicines which she wrote in a piece of paper. She told them that it will be better if she is treated now as it will be too late to wait for the doctor. Ishita was seeing the mole near her lips and remembered her little ruhi. She thought that if ruhi was alive she would also be around the same age of ruhaan. She then heard ruhaan blabbering in her sleep.

The bodyguard then came and gave the medicines to ishita. Ishita quickly search for the needle in the bag which will reduce her fever. Ishita immediately administer the needle to ruhaan. Ruhaan was having lot of pain and was about to take the name of her ishima but then suddenly ruhaan heard ishita talking...

She slowly woke up  and saw ishita near her. Ishita asked  him whether she was still feeling weak or not.
Ruhaan saw ishita with lot of pain in her eyes. She remembered how ishita took care of her and the day where ishita give ruhi to niddhi. She became aggressive towards ishita and started talking badly with her. Ishita was puzzled to see ruhaan's behaviou

Ishita decided to avoid ruhaan's behaviour and gave her medicines. But ruhaan was about to throw the medicines when ishita held her arm and took the medicines from her. Ruhaan started to talk badly but just then ishita put the pills in her mouth forcibly. Ruhaan was forced to drink the water. Ruhaan became aggressive again but this time, ishita has had enough. She replied back..

"Ohh, will you talk like this with elder people. I am elder than you. Is this the way to talk and has your parents taught you any manner. You are a mannerless boy"

Ruhaan was going to reply back but the last two lines affected her. She thought "Ishita Bhalla, does not know that i am ruhi. She taught me manner but at last she left me with that evil niddhi. I was tortured everyday but she was not here. She did not see my pain all these years"

Ishita was angry at ruhaan but then she thought that may be he is in a problem and venting his anger on me. But she was still furious for his behaviour. She went back saying a goodbye. Ruhaan stared at her while she left. She was angry on herself. After a while, she asked the bodyguard who brought her here. They replied that it was an indian man. Ruhaan heard raman's voice but wasn't sure as he was half unconscious.

She was curious to know whether it was raman or not. So she asked one of the bodyguard to go and find out about the man in the reception. He went and returned after 10 minutes. He said that he was a businessman and his name was Mr Bhalla. 
Ruhaan eyes popped out and she was surprised to know that raman was here and in the same hotel. She missed her dad and her family all these years but now she hatred both her ishima and papa.

But in fact, deep in her heart she love both of them but she cannot forget all the pain that niddhi gave her. Now she only want revenge!!

Ishita on the other side was outside waiting for a cab. Finally she got one and gave her address. In the car she was thinking about ruhaan. She thought that he may be in pain. She did not know why ruhaan hated her. She was sad but then she said to herself that when he will be fine, I will meet him and talked to him.

*in the hotel*

Raman was thinking about ruhaan. He thought whether he is fine now or not. But then came pihu, she was a big fan of ruhaan. When Raman told him about today, she was excited to meet ruhaan but then when they phoned in the reception and asked about ruhaan. He was informed that ruhaan was already gone. Pihu was sad.

Ruhaan was fetched by niddhi and was scolded for not meeting the client. Ruhaan told he that he was sick but yet niddhi told him to rest today and meet the client at home tomorow.
Hope you guys are enjoying the story.
Do vote and comment silent readers.