Part 17

The episode starts with Ishita and Raman coming to their building. The Iyers and Bhallas thought that Ruhi is coming with Ishra. So they were waiting near the door itself.. They have planned everything. When they saw Ishra coming, they thought was behind them. But they saw no one. They noticed Ishra's crying face. Adi and aliya also was with Ishra.

Amma and Simmi asked Ishra about Ruhi. Shagun also asked Raman the same question.... Raman a deep breath and told them that Ruhi hates them. All were shocked.

"She hates us a lot. Niddhi filled lots of poison in her mind. She thought that we exchanged her for Pihu. She hates US" said Raman cryingly.

"What Ruhi hates you" asked Amma.

"Yes she hates me a lot. My life ended today. I have really become a baanch and infertile woman. I was alive because i had my Ruhi's memories with me. I thought to live my life with her memories. Raman, you were right i don't deserve to be a mother. Ruhi and I went, i was so away but was still alive because of her memories. But now Ruhi has left me.

I am such a bad mother. I left my daugter and now my daughter has left me. I am a complete failure. Everything is finished today... " said Ishita cursing her fate. Everyone cries. Suddenly Ishita feels dizzy and faints... Everyone was shocked...Bala and Mani rushed towards her and took her to her Iyer's house.... Amma made her lied on her bed and sprinkles some water on her. She asks Raman to call the doctor immediately.

After some time the doctor came and examined Ishita. The doctor told them that her bp is low and asked them to call Ruhi fast.

"Please go and call Ruhi here. Only she can cure her.... She needs Ruhi" said the doctor.

On the other hand, Niddhi has asked Nupur to arrange their tickets. Ruhi was thinking about Ishita and cries.

"I hate Raman Bhalla and the entire Bhalla family" said Niddhi.

"And you better stop crying Ruhi, it's because of me that you are still alive today" said Niddhi to Ruhi. At the same time Raman calls Ruhi but the latter disconnected the phone call...