Part 10

The episode start where ishita was with adi on the road. Adi told ishita

"Ishima, i did not want to hurt pihu, i just wanted pihu to meet you. I am sorry again ishima. But you know papa don't understand me.. "

"Adi, don't be sorry, i know that you will never hurt pihu. But beta, don't worry about me. Also papa loves you beta, he is always like that when he is angry. And you adi, that he is always get more angry on the ones he loved the most. But you should always support him. Don't go against him" said ishita.

Adi was guilty but also angry because after the death of Ishima, raman was not at all worried about him. He would always be in a bad mood....

But adi thought that now he will try his best to bring his ishima home. And he knew that everyone is waiting for ishita only. He hugged ishita. Ishita asked him to go home and not to oppose raman. Adi went home quietly and ishita went to his hotel room.

The following day, it was romi and mihika wedding. Ishita was all beautifully dressed up. She was looking fabulous. She had to go to the wedding as she was requested by so many people and now everyone knew she was alive so she did not need to hide herself anymore. She went to the venue where everything was perfectly decorated. She entered inside and saw her amma. She was emotional and stood still.

Her amma saw her and she was also emotional. She walked towards her beti and hugged her. Ishita also did the same. Amma asked why did she hid herself during all those years. But then she also understood her daughter who endured so much. Ishu was happy to have her whole family near her but then she realised that the fight between the Bhallas and Iyers only increased. She decided to correct everything before she go back to Australia. Everyone were busy in the mariage when suddenly came Raman. He shared an eye lock with ishita but then made his way to a corner. Adi came along with shagun who started feeling insecure again as ishita came.

The wedding happened smoothly. Ishita went quickly as she did not want any problems to be created because of her. Before going she promised Mihika that she will set everything right. Mihika and the whole family was glad that Ishu came.

The next day, amma told ishu to come and stay at their place. Ishita refused instantly as she knew that she would have to face raman. Amma persisted again and at last ishita agreed to stay for two days only as she has to see Mani and Aliya also. Amma accepted happily.  While ishita was going inside with amma, her akka and appa. She saw Raman. Raman was already miffed as he didn't want to her face anymore. Raman saw her with anger in his eyes. He started commenting bad things about ishita which made the latter angry. Ishita back answers him. Raman was now furious when suddenly shagun came.

"It is good that you came now Shagun, i wanted to tell you that i will marry you, are you ready? "  said Raman.

Everyone stood there in shock, their faces turned pale while shagun was confused, she did not respond. Ishita stood there with pain but knew that she also shouldn't have left her family like this. She told amma that she is going l. Amma opposed her saying that it is also your house, ishu.  Ishita was angry and told them that she is going to come another day. Suddenly raman asked them to wait. They stood there waiting for Raman. Raman came with ishita's belongings which he kept safe all these years. He took it and put some woods among them and burned. Everyone were puzzled, Mrs Bhalla confront raman but raman continued to burn it. Ishita was now double angry and went to her hotel room bidding them goodbye.

Raman went to his room. Shagun went to her room and was crying as she was confused. She waited for raman to marry her but he refused and now when ishita came he accepted. She didn't know what to do.....

Ruhi was in her hotel room where she loosen her hair and was putting jewelry and a dot on her forehead. Suddenly Niddhi came in, while talking on the phone. Ruhi started to panick and removed everything quickly and put her wig on. Then, niddhi asked her "Arrey Ruhi, put on your earrings and also your bindi. After all you are Ruhi, ek ladki. You are not Ruhaan. You may dressed up. You know your papa Raman Bhalla and Shagun are getting married, i am so happy. "

Ruhi was shocked but couldn't speak as she was afraid of Niddhi. Niddhi offered her sweets an went.  Ruhi could not think about what was happening.

Precap : The ad

—————       —————      ————

Dear readers,

please ignore my grammatical mistakes. Sorry for being inactive these past few weeks it was due to my exams.  Hope you guys understand ☺