Part 17-Continue

Ishita was finally awake...... Raman who has been near her all night was relieved to see her up... After last night all have been worried for Ishita... Ruhi already went to Nidhi... As soon as Ishita was awaken, she started calling Ruhi. Raman then tell her that Ruhi went but promised to get her back.....

"Calm down Ishita, we went away. Our relationship has been broken.. But one thing we did well was the love for our children. We have love them so much... We are the best parent. Don't worry, i will bring Ruhi back" said Raman and then side hug Ishita...

"But Raman, how is she behaving? I know her heart is broken but.. " replied Ishita.

"I will bring her back. I already phoned the lawyer. We have to be strong and don't lose hope" said Raman.

"I will be courageous and fight to get her back" replied Ishita.

After some time, Raman called Anil and asked him to meet him....

On the other side, Nidhi was about to leave her house with Ruhi when the police comes... The inspector told her to show her passport.. After checking it, she arrested her saying that there are too many cases after her and as a lawyer she should know well... Nidhi asked Ruhi to stay there itself and went with them... Ruhi was shocked..

In the police station, Ishra was there with Anil.. Niddhi told the inspector that there is no case charge but suddenly appeared Raman... And the latter told her that he already charges many cases and will see her directly in court. Ishita told her that Goodness wins over Evil... Niddhi cries.

Niddhi succeeeded in  getting a bail.. But the inspector told her that she will have to come when she is summoned.

In the afternoon,  Ruhi was in the living room in Niddhi's house. Niddhi was furious as raman complaint against her, she was bad mouthing Raman when suddenly ruhi asked her to stop doing so. Niddhi became more angry and told her that it is because of her that she is facing all these. She slapped her twice and the fellow fell on the sofa. Niddhi asked her to wait. She came back with the hunter. Ruhi started panicking and asked her for forgiveness. Niddhi left her hand and was about to hit her when suddenly someone held her hand tightly. She turned back to see an angry Ishita. Ishita was furious and took the hunter from her hand and raman took ruhi with her and held her.

"Will you raise your hand on my daughter. How dare you Niddhi Chabra!! You like to raise your hand on people, wait i will show you how to beat someone. You will taste your own medicine now! You dared to beat my daughter" said Ishita furiously.