Part 9

The episode starts in the Bhalla house
There was a big commotion as the wedding was in one day. And the Bhalla was now celebrating double happiness as Ishita is still alive. And the news also spread in the Iyer house. Mihika and Romi were not living in their family's house. They have their own home where they were living. But due to the wedding, romi had to stay with the his family.
Mrs Bhalla wanted to meet Ishita and despite the wedding celebration, she told Neelu that she will be back soon in some time.

***Hotel***
Ishita was in her own thoughts when suddenly she heard a knock at the door. She went to open when suddenly she was to shocked to see...

"Mummyjii, you , please enter" said Ishita.

Yes, it was Mrs Bhalla who could not wait anymore to meet her Ishita.

Mrs Bhalla was very very happy to see her and hugged her so tightly that ishita was having diffiulty to breath.
Mrs Bhalla then removed herself from the big hug. Ishita was crying and asking her mummyji to forgive her. She knew that her family had faced a lot of difficulty due to her death. Her united family has fallen apart due to her one mistake she made 7 years ago. Mrs Bhalla was so happy to see her bahu that she forgot her mistake. But she told ishita that she is a bit angry with her. Ishita asked sorry again and started doing squat holding her ears. Mrs Bhalla burst into laughter seeing her ishita childish.

Ishita asked her why is she laughing and Mrs Bhalla told her that she was just joking with her. Ishita went to her mummyjii and hugged her tightly. After some time, they started talking and laughing loudly. Mummyji asked ishita to come home but she immediately refused stating that raman doesn't need her back. Mummyji did not want to persist with her so she did not force her. But she already started thinking of different ways to bring her bahu back home.

After an hour, Mrs Bhalla took ishita leave. Ishita bid her goodbye and went in her room reminiscing the old golden memories.

***Evening***
Adi was in his room remembering his ishima. He was thinking of making Pihu meet Ishita. But pihu didn't know the truth so he can't even tell her.

After some time, he finally decided to make Pihu meet ishita. So he went to the latter room and asked her to come with him. Pihu asked him where were they going. But Adi replied that he was going to make her meet someone and told pihu not to ask any more questions. Pihu silently went with Adi.

Adi knew that ishita will be somewhere in the locality as ishita told him that she will come to buy some bangles. After a long time of driving, he finally recognise ishita from her back side. Adi stopped his car and told pihu to go and meet that lady. Pihu quickly run towards that lady. But she was in the middle of the road when suddenly a car was coming at full speed. Pihu stopped there in shock when suddenly someone pushed her on the other side of the road. When pihu turned she saw her halwari aunty.

Ishita was shocked to see pihu, but for her she is just like her ruhi. Also she saved pihu like the first time she met ruhi and saved her. Ishita hugged pihu when suddenly someone came and called pihu. It was Raman. They turned to see raman who was furious.
Pihu hugged his papa, Raman also hugged her but then after some seconds, he put pihu beside him. He went to confront ishita. He asked her not to think that she will be able to take pihu, he also told her that she will not be able to snatch her daughter from him. Ishita was speechless, she just met her daughter and raman is thinking that she is again at fault for whatever was going to happen with pihu.

Suddenly came Adi, Raman just left ishita and went towards his car. Adi ran after him and he finally stopped near his car.

"Papa, ishima is not at fault, i brought pihu here" said Adi

Raman just turned and slapped him on his cheek.

Raman then told him "yes, how could i  be such a fool. You did this Adi! Next time, you don't bring pihu anywhere without my permission. Luckily i was passing here and saw them. You realise what could happen... "

Adi was feeling guilty and asked raman sorry. But raman left him and took pihu with him home.  After some time came Ishita, she was emotional to see adi crying like this(😭)

Ishita hugged Adi and adi did the same. He started blaming himself and asked ishita to forgive him.

*******            ********       ********   

Sorry for short update guys.....
Hope you like the story.