Part 16

The episode starts with Ishita going to take her mobile from her car. Niddhi wore a burqa and went to meet Ruhi. When she was about to go she saw Ishita and found that her car is parked next to Ishita's car. She decided to leave the car there itself and tries to walk quietly. But suddenly she collided with Ishita. And her earring fell down. Ishita saw this and turned to stop here. A few worker got a mirror from a trunk and Niddhi's veil flies up accidentally. Ishita gets shocked seeing Niddhi in the mirror. Nidhi realises this and run away. Ishita shouts Niddhi. But niddhi continue running. At the same time came Romika.

"Romi catch that woman, it is Niddhi! " exclaimed Ishita.

"Akka, we actually came to tell you that Romi has a doubt that Niddhi is alive" replied Mihika.

"It is not a doubt, she is really alive" said Ishita.

"Bhabhi come we have to catch her" replied Romi. And they all leave in the car.

-------------------------

In the Bhalla's house, Shagun wanted to marry Raman. And raman also agreed to marry her today itself. Niddhi arrives in her hotel and panicks. She quickly booked two tickets and phoned Ruhi to pack her bags and reach the airport. Ruhi was sad as she would be away from her family again.

-------------------------------
Raman was in his room. He was seeing Ishita and his wedding video. He cries.

"Ishita what mistake did i do that you left me... I will do what you wanted, you wanted to go away,now i will also go away from you" said Raman to himself. And he continues crying.

After some time, Adi comes home and sees the wedding arrangements. And when he asked Simmi, the latter told him that Raman agreed to marry Shagun. Raman was talking to Mihir on phone suddenly Adi came to him angrily.

"Papa do you think you are doing right by marrying mumma" said Adi in anger.

"Adi you came again to give lectures. I don't want any lectures. You need to plan my wedding" said Raman.

"Sorry i can't do this papa" replied Adi.

"Then leave" said Raman. While leaving, Adi noticed the wedding video paused on Ishita's picture.

"Papa i felt that you really hate Ishima. But no i was wrong, you can't hate her because you still love her a lot" said Adi. He was happy that Raman still loves his Ishima.