Part 11 [c]

It starts with Ishita taking Raman to a room. Mani stood there along with  Aliya in Anger and disbelief. Adi was very happy and praising himself. While Ruhi stood there in Anger but also worried.

Raman was seated on a chair and itching his neck and hand. He became a bit red. Ishita was a bit panicked and asking him to put ice. She gave him some ice to put but raman didn't want to put ice. Ishita persisted but no, he didn't want to put.

"Raman, it is necessary to put ice and don't scratch! " said Ishita.

Raman was not listening and kept on refusing and at last, he said that he will do it on his own. Ishita didn't listen to him.

"Raman, someone did good to me, i will have to pay it back" said Ishita with tears in her eyes. Raman looked at her and stopped persisting. Ishita asked him to relax and put it on him.

Raman was still scratching, ishita told him to stop scratching, raman told her that he can't bear this and asked for adi who went to bring his medicines. Ishita told him to wait and put it on his neck. It became red. Raman asked her to give him some to put on his hand while Ishita can put on his neck. Ishita told him that he will do it. She put some on his neck, raman was guiding her by holding her hand. Ishita took some more ice in her other hand and put it near his eyes. Raman was looking at Ishita, he was happy that his madrasan still cares for him but angry at her. He guided Ishita again. After some seconds, ishita noticed him looking at her and both shared an eye lock.

On the other side, Aliya was in a corner. " I don't understand why is Amma doing all these. Can't she see that Appa is hurt. What happened to her? " said Aliya slowly to herself.

"Yes, you are right. Even i can't understand. You know every time i see your amma and appa, i used to think what a cute jodi but no man, they are not even together and i think that this Aditya Bhalla is behind all this" said Ruhaan interrupting Aliya.

" what do you mean, adi did all this. Actually, i also think the same. You know, Ruhaan adi paid those actors to run away and then made my amma and his papa to shoot together" replied Aliya.

"Not only this Aliya, i think that all these allergic drama. He did all this. You know Aditya knows very well that his papa is allergic to mushrooms. Didn't you hear your amma said all this. And Aditya Bhalla purposely ordered the curry which contains mushroom only. See this" said Ruhaan. He then showed the receipt to Aliya and told her that he heard Adi talking tothe delivery boy and he threw it there.