Ruhaan part 2

The episode starts when ruhaan reached home. He immediately went to his room and started breaking vases and the other thing found in the room. He was angry at himself for making ishita her ishima. He was out of control and he also removed his wig and there shows a beautiful girl with long hair. Then Nupur, his caretaker came in the room and was surprised to him out of control again. She immediately phoned his manager and told the matter. After some minutes the manager came, the manager was known other than Niddhi. She was furious to see ruhi in this state. So she brought her hunter with which she has beaten her for 7 years. Ruhi wanted to throw the hunter away but unfortunately niddhi started beating her mercilessly. Ruhi screamed with lots of pain. Niddhi went out of the room threatening her if she removed the wig she will be beaten again. Also she wanted to know how ruhaan became out of control.
Inside, ruhi became ruhaan again and tried to make herself normal. She then sit on her bed and started thinking...

"How dare her marry again. She easily forgot all of us and moved on. I will take revenge with her as ruhaan. I hate her!! "

I hate her, i hate her and bhalla family. But with lots of pain, hatred she recalled how ishita cared for her. But then she recalled the day which changed her entire life. In fact, she loved ishita more than her life. We could see a mixture of love, hatred and pain in her eyes. She could not bear that ishita forgot her and got married. She recalled how caring ishita was for her but then she recalled the day that changed her entire life. Since then, she was tortured by niddhi. She was always beaten with the hunter. Now she wanted only revenge.
She kept thinking until she slept.
Outside her life, niddhi was asking nupur how ruhaan became out of control. Nupur did not know so niddhi decided to ask ruhaan tomorrow morning.
There at mani's house, ishita was telling aliya how sweet ruhaan is.
And she was emotionally attached to that sweet boy.

There Niddhi phoned Aliya and asked her whether ruhaan was fine with her or not. Aliya then said about ruhaan tooth pain. Niddhi then thought that perhaps ruhi's tooth is paining. Ruhaan on the other side woke up and her head was paining as she cried a lot .
She now made herself clear that shs wants revenge only from ishita and raman.

How will ruhaan take revenge from ishita??