Part 3

The week passed well with the news of Mani operation. It was successfull.
Mani is now able to walk but he should not force on his feet as it has been 7 years he is paralysed. He is gradually walking and it has been a great news for ishita and aliya. Ishita guilt is slowly decreasing as she was in the guilt of Mani not able to walk. And now since Mani is walking he will be able to attend his business meeting. Because his business had financial problems, he had to find solutions.

At the Bhallas, raman had to attend an award ceremony where he was going to get best business for the year but this time, there has been a tie. On the stage come another man apart from raman who also got the award. But there was only one trophy and they have to share it.
But raman was angry but he told the anchor that he will not accept the award this time instead this young man should get this award. He then said that all these years he got the award but this time let this young man get a chance. The Bhallas clapped their hand as the young man was Romi.

Romi and Mihika were living together after the death of Ishita and Ruhi. Raman thought that they were also responsible for their death so both lived apart. They also loved each other but did not get married. Romi was now a successful businessman with the help of Ashok. Ashok was now a Minister. the Bhallas were sad that both brothers were separated

Th next day, at the Iyer house, there was a prayer for Ishita and Pihu went to the house and was surprised to see the picture. Despite they were trying to hide the picture, pihu saw it. She then asked them and they replied that it was their daughter ishita and she is now dead. Pihu did not know that ishita was her mother.

The same day, raman was supposed to go to Australia where he had to attend a meeting with all the businessmen there. But pihu also wanted to go so she insisted shagun to go with her to australia. Shagun then asked raman to take them. Raman at first did not agree but then with pihu stubbornness he had to agree. They all packed their bag and informed their family. Their flight was at night.

In Australia, mani was in a financial crisis and  with some other businessman he decided to sell his business and open another with the money which he will get. Ishita and Aliya were against his decision but gradually the had to agree otherwise they will lose everything.
Raman, pihu and shagun reached Australia where they stayed in a big hotel to pass their night.

The next day, Mani went to a meeting where raman was going. There just before Raman's arrival, Mani was having foot pain so he returned home early. Raman got there and in this meeting he was about to buy a company in Australia. He was not aware that it was Mani business. So when he asked them they replied that the owner just went away. 

He said that he will take the card of the owner and will call him.

Ishita had to go to the same hotel where shagun and pihu were staying. She had to go there to meet a client. Upon reaching there she found that a girl was stuck in the lift. That girl was none other that pihu but Ishita did not see the girl inside, she quickly called the security and told him so he did the needful to open the lift. By the time pihu was out, ishita was already gone as she was late. She went in the reception to meet the client

Will ishita meet pihu or shagun?
Will shagun know that ishita is alive?

Precap:

Ruhaan was entering the hotel where Raman was. Raman took him in the hotel room. There after Raman is gone. Ishita came to take care of ruhaan.

Hope you like the story. ☺☺