Part 14

It starts with pihu who was coughing badly. She was even having fever. She called Simmi to tell Raman about it. Simmi told her that she is coming and is on her way. Simmi tells Neelu to give medicines to Pihu and that the medicines are in the drawer. Neelu goes to get the medicines.

At the same time, Ruhi was passing near the Bhalla's flat. She was thinking about the incident that happened today and how raman is arrested. Suddenly she hears Pihu crying. She entered inside and went near Pihu. Neelu told Ruhi that Pihu got unwell and that she gave these medicines to her. Ruhi checks the medicines and worried. She told Neelu that the medicines are expired. Neelu told her that no one is at home. Ruhi lifts Pihu and told Neelu that she will take her to the hospital and told her to inform everyone. Ruhi took Pihu and tries to get an auto. Finally she saw a car and asked for a lift. The driver denied fearing that something may happen to the girl.

"Please show some humanity at least" said Ruhi. The driver then agrees and took them to the hospital. Ruhi in the meantime check Pihu and tries to wake her up, she also realises that she has high fever. And she recalls the incidence that happened.

On the other hand, Adi was in the police station with Ishra.

"Inspector i can't see anyone hurting my mum. Ishima left us seven years ago because of papa's anger, at that time i could not do anything, but now i can't let her go away. I can't afford to lose her again and i can't let papa torture her" said Adi.

"Inspector, i am not even related to this woman. She is dead for me, i don't care about her, if i am wrong, take me or send him. Also Adi is fighting for an outsider and Adi you just shut up" said Raman. Inspector took Raman with him. Ishita was worried thinking about what was happening.

Ruhi arrives at the hospital with Pihu. She was very worried. She asked the doctor to take care of her. Suddenly Niddhi who was also present took Ruhi in a corner. She asked Ruhi what was she doing. Ruhi told her that Neelu gave expired medicines to Pihu and that she is ill.

"Are you getting emotional seeing your sister" said Ruhi.

"Mam we have enmity only for Raman and Ishita. Pihu is a small girl, let me go" replied Ruhi.

"We have a good chance to ruin Raman and Ishita, let this girl die" said Niddhi. Ruhi became furious, she didn't care about anything. She was protective for her sister. For the first time she went against Niddhi. She pushes Niddhi to the wall.