Part 13

The episode start with Appa and Mr Bhalla arguing. Ishita comes there and asked them why are they fighting. Both of them continue with their fights. Adi thought about which reason they are arguing. Raman comes there. He asked Ishita what is she doing here. Ishita told him that she is going to stay in this building. He told her that then fights will happen everyday. Ishita told him that she has signed her lease paper, so he can't control her. Raman told her that he will see how is she going to stay here.

Ishita asked the man to keep her luggage in her flat. Adi was happy as Ishita is going to stay there and he thought that now his papa and ishima is going to meet everyday.

On the other hand, Ruhi dressed up beautifully. She loosens her hair and said "Perfect, everybody knows me as Ruhaan. Nobody knows me as a girl. No one will be able to identify me in this get up. I will stay in that same building, i will not let papa and Ishita to unite. I will stay there till papa and shagun mumma's wedding"

Raman called some people and raises an objection. Appa and Vandu argue. Appa told them that Ishita can stay there. Raman told him that rules are rules and that he should have all society members approval.

"I know why she came here. To stop shagun and my wedding" said Raman. Hearing this, people start gossiping about Raman.

"Raman and Shagun were staying before marriage. And now both of his wives will stay here" said one of the ladies.

Adi gets a broker. The broker told them he is Prateek's broker and Prateek gave permission for Ishita to stay here and also the society secretary gave her approval. Appa was happy. Raman went away angrily while blabbering. Ishita hugs her appa. Mr Bhalla was angry with Raman as now everyone knows that he is not married to Shagun.

Ruhi starts leaving while answering the broker's call. She told the broker that she is reaching and asked him whether is it in same building where Raman stays. She ended the call. Niddhi comes there. She was shocked to see Ruhi in a girl get up.

Niddhi dragged her and threw Ruhi's bag. She slaps her.

"Where are you going? You are going to tell the truth to your parent right? I will cut your feathers now" said Niddhi furiously.

Ruhi asks her to stop it and told her why she is going there. Niddhi agrees and told her to remember for what reason she is going there. Niddhi conceals Ruhi's mole. And told her to always try to conceal it else she knows what she can do. Ruhi leaves.

Next morning, Raman starts venting his anger on everybody. Everybody tries to tell him something but he doesn't listen. Pihu comes there and told him that he forgot to wear his pants. Everyone starts laughing. Raman was embarrassed and told them that it is a theme party. PIhu told them that there isn't any theme party. Raman told them to shut up and went. Mr Bhalla says that Ramam is growing more foolish with age.