Part 8

The episode starts with aliya going out and made her way to the hotel. It was a bit dark outside when suddenly she was dragged by adi. Adi held her hand and aliya was shocked. She shouted at him.

"how dare you" said aliya

"What do you mean? You dared to fake yourself and pretended to be Alia Bhatt" said adi

Aliya was then shocked that is when adi told him that shravan is his cousin. Aliya told adi that she already asked shravan to forgive her and he forgave her. Adi told her that it is not good to play with someone emotion. Adi gave her an earful. Aliya told him that already asked for forgiveness and you are no one to tell me what should I do or not. Adi then went away and so did aliya. On her way aliya was thinking about adi. She kept on repeating "How dare he".

Ishita was in the airport waiting for her flights. When suddenly she got a call and it was from the police station.
" What are you saying sir? I am coming immediately " said ishita.

Ishita quickly went to the police station without telling Mani the matter.

***At the police station***
Ishita went towards the inspector and the inspector showed her the girl. It was aliya who was sitting in a corner. Ishita was shocked when she saw her. Her cloth was torn and there were marks on her arms. Ishita asked her what happened. Then aliya told her that someone tried to molest her.

"amma, someone did this with me. I did not see his face but I am sure that it is the same boy and I told the inspector to arrest him" said aliya

Aliya then told ishita about adi. But they did not know that it was ishita's Adi. Ishita was furious and told aliya not to worry, she will make sure that he is punished if he is at fault because you did not saw his face.

On the other side, adi was being tortured by the inspector. They asked him to tell the truth but poor adi was not at fault. He kept on repeating that it is not him. But the police kept on beating him. At last the police told ishita that she could meet him. Ishita also wanted to see the man who did this to her daughter. So she entered the room. Adi was in a dark corner with his face looking down. Ishita was not seeing his face and confronted him. Hearing the voice, he knew that it is her ishima.
"How could you do this to a woman. Did your mother not show you how to respect a woman. I wonder what values did your mom show you" said ishita.

Suddenly she was interrupted by a voice "Don't say anything about her mother. You don't know what her mother showed him. I may not be right but her mother was always right. I am sure that he did not do this" ishita face went pale, that voice was Raman's voice. Suddenly she turned her face and saw raman.
Raman was shocked and both shared an eye lock. Raman was puzzled so he ran outside, he was shocked to see ishita alive. Ishita also was surprised that the one he was confronting is his son adi. She went near him and lift her face. She was shocked to see that mihika introduced him as the designer. She told him
"AB, Aditya Bhalla"
Adi nod his head. She told him that you are my adi. Adi was happy and seek her blessing. Aliya was standing in a corner still not understanding what was happening.
"Why did you not tell that you are my adi" said ishita.