Ruhaan part1

The next day, Aliya was beautifully dressed up for her first day at work. After breakfast, she soon made her way to Ruhaan appartment. An hour later, she reached there and went upstairs. There, she was greeted by Ruhaan caretaker who asked to wait for Ruhaan. In the meantime, Aliya was taking selfie with Ruhaan's picture. Soon he came out of his room, Aliya was extremely happy to see him and could not resist from expressing herself. Without losing time she asked Ruhaan whether he can take a selfie with him. Ruhaan then agree and both of them took selfies. After lots of talking, Aliya felt that ruhaan was in a kind of pain. She asked him whether he was fine and he replied "No, i am suffering from tooth pain and it is hurting"

"Oh! Why don't you come with me to meet my amma. She is a dentist" replied Aliya.

But then, the manager called aliya and told her that ruhaan has a recording in thirty minutes. Aliya then told the same to ruhaan who decided not to go to the dentist today.
Aliya try to reason with him but no. So they went to the studio where his pain was only increasing. There after the recording Aliya convince ruhaan to come with him and he finally agree
She phoned the manager who gave them permission. Aliya informed ishita that she was coming and made their way to her house. Finally after thirty minutes, they reached the house. Aliya first entered and informed ishita that ruhaan was outside. Aliya then called Ruhaan and asked him to enter. When ruhaan entered, he first saw ishita and started becoming emotional and ishita came to greet him. As soon as ishita saw him, the first thing she saw was the mole near ruhaan's lip. Ishita started touching it and started recalling...
Flashback:
Ishita was on the road when suddenly she saw a little girl who was in the middle of the road. When suddenly, she saw a car which was coming at full speed it was about to hit the girl who was saving a puppy. Ishita came on the road and rescued her. She asked her name and she replied Ruhi. She has the mole near the lip and was soon very attached to the ishita. She made ishita her ishima.
End of flashback:
Ishita asked ruhaan sorry and told him that he was remembering her daughter. Ruhaan was very emotional but thanks to her sunglasses which saved her. Tears were almost falling from ruhaan's eyes. Ruhaan then remembered all the memories...
Flashback show:
When ishita saved her and she called her ishima and all the beautiful memories spent with ishima. But then the last day when niddhi took her away from ishita and ishita did not do anything.
End of flashback:
He then stared at ishita and could not tolerate but wanted to return home but aliya asked ishita about ruhaan 's treatment. They then went in the clinic where ishita asked ruhaan to lay on the bed. Ruhaan opened his mouth and continue staring at ishita with lots of both love and hatred as ishita left her. After the treatment, ishita went to prescribe some medicines for him along with aliya. Ruhaan then stand up and look at all the pictures which contain ishita and aliya. He was furious thinking that ishita married again and thought that aliya was her daughter. After he got the medicines, he quickly went home saying he had an urgent work and tell aliya that she can stay at her place, he will go alone.
He went home.

What will happen to Ruhaan?
Will ishita know that Ruhaan is her Ruhi?

Hope you guys like it.