Part11 (b)

It starts with Ishra dancing while sits helplessly near the camera. Ishita and Raman were perfect. At last, they were so concentrated that they didn't know the director already told them to stop. Ishita was near Raman's chest and both shared an eye lock without noticing that everybody were around them and both were lost in each other eyes. Ishita had some tears in her eyes. Mani arrived with Aliya and saw them. He was a bit hurt as he loved Ishu.

"Arrey, i already stop shooting. You can stop now. You were not willing to shoot together but now i do not seem to understand.... Btw, you see you were so perfect together. That scene was outstanding" said the director.

It was then that they were out of their world and came to reality. Ishita distanced herself while Raman did the same. Ruhi stood there angry at Ishra but couldn't do anything now.

"Mr. Abhimanyu, the script has been changed, did you read it. You will be after Mr. Bhalla" said Ruhaan and then left to do some touch up.

It was then Ishita realized that Mani was there. Mani stood there while a helpless Ishita saw him. Ishita went towards Mani.

"Mani there has been a change" said Ishita. Mani nodded and told her that's okay and went away. Ishita knew that Mani may be hurt. She went towards Aliya but the latter also went away.

Adi was in a corner. "Wow, papa and Ishima were perfect. Papa still loves her, the way he was looking into her eyes....... " said Adi praising himself but was interrupted.

"Wow, so that was you. I am sure you must have the director some additional money to do this scene. Can't you see that my Appa was hurt. He took care of Amma during seven years, obviously even if he does not say, that doesn't mean that he doesn't has any feelings for Amma" said Aliya angrily.

"See, Aliya the way that you care for your Appa, i care for my papa the same way. So i will make sure that papa and Ishima relation mend. I know that they still loves each other. For this no matter what i have to do, i will do it! " replied Adi to Aliya.