Wait? what!

"Okay, first I want to hear Blake Hood" the teacher said. "Can I do it together with Emery and Alex?" the teacher thought for a moment before nodding. We made our way to the front of the class. Emery picked the bass, I the guitar and Axel sat behind the drums. "What song are you going to play?" the teacher asked. I looked at Alex and he start playing the congratulation from sleeping with sirens (A/N: I was listening to the song while writing it.) Because we don't have a singer, we just played the song without the lyrics. I looked at Jessica and saw her singing the lyrics to herself. When we were done, the class clapped in their hands. "Very good guys. Now ... let's see ... Jessica Hemmings" the teacher said, while we went back to our seats. "What are you going to sing?" Jessica thought for a moment and smiled. "Can I sing Amnesia?" Amnesia? Never heard of it. "yes, sure." Jessica took a deep breath and stored singing.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted. And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you? When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you? Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at al.

Why does that song sounds familiar? I felt something on my shoulder. I looked behing me and saw Alex looking at me. "Dude, I know that song from somewhere" He said. "Yeah, me too" Emery said. I nodded and looked back at hopefully our future singer.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make-up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like evey single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you. And the memories I never can escape. 'Cause I'm not fine at all.

I only realise now how beautiful her voice was. She sounded like a angel. "She needs to be our singer" I wispered to Emery. He nodded and looked behind us. Alex heard what we said and nodded back at us.

The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone. I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone. And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around. It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on. It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long. It's like we never happened, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at all.

"When are we going to asked her to be in the band?" "What if she doesn't want to" Alex said. "Stop being so negative" I said. "Sorry, I'm just seeing only bad things" He answered. Alex is one of my best friends, but he can be negative sometimes. "I thinks she likes to perform, look at her" Emery said. Jessica had a big smile on her face.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving.I remember the make-up running down your face.And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like every single wish we ever made.I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things.Like the way it

felt to fall asleep next to you. And the memories I never can escape.If today I woke up with you right beside me. Like all of this was just some twisted dream. I'd hold you closer than I ever did before. And you'd never slip away. And you'd never hear me say. I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make-up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you. And the memories I never can escape. 'Cause I'm not fine at all. No, I'm really not fine at all. Tell me this is just a dream. 'Cause I'm really not fine at all.

The song finished and everyone was clapping. Some people even stood up. "Very good, Jessica" the teacher smiled. She went to sit back. "And you said you couldn't sing" I teased. She started blushing. She is so cute. "We want to ask you something" Emery said. She nodded at him to keep talking. But before he can say anything else someone started to play guitar. Music went by really fast. It's now lunch. I didn't see Jessica after music. She had different classes. I looked around the cafeteria. I was sitting with Alex and Emery. After we talked for a couple minutes Jessica came sitting with us. "The teacher cound't stop talking" she said. "what did you need to ask me in music?" "Oh, yeah. You know we're in a band right?" "yeah, horrible black sound, eh?" Alex laughed. "yeah, well we want you to be our lead singer." He said after. She looked down at her food and didn't say anything. "I don't know guys" she said soft. "Come on, we really need a singer and you have a great voice." Emery said. She sat still. Jessica signed "Okay, but don't let me regret this decision" She said. "Yes!" Without knowing it I hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back. We heard coughing next to me. I realise what I was doing and let her go. "That song you were singing. Who made it?" Emery asked her. She looked confused at us. "You don't know?" "No, should we?" I asked. "Well, I think it's weird not to know your own dads song." She answered. Wait, what?! Our dads made that song? "Our dads?" "Yeah. They were in a band together." She said. "yeah, we knew that. But we never heard a song" Jessica still looked confused. "Why not the're really good" Emery wanted to say something but the bell went. I went to P.E. Our dads made good music? After realising what I was thinking about, I smiled. We finally heard a song of them. Maybe not the orginal, but it was still good.