Present

– AFTER SCHOOL/ IN THE BUS –

"Hey, is it okay if we have band practise today?" Alex asked Jessica who was sitting infront of us. "Yeah sure, are we going now?" she asked. "Yeah sure" Emery said. After a 5 minute talk the bus stopped and we went out. We all started walking to Alex' house. "So how was school?" Emery asked Jessica, to break the silence. "It was okay I guess. Can I ask you guys something?" she asked. "You already did." I said. She smiled at me with er beautiful smile. My smile soon dropped when she asked us the question: "What do you guys think about Tom?" why does he always needs to be in her conversations. "He's okay" I said. "What?" she asked. "He means that he the way he is treading you is okay." Alex said. "Oh, okay." she said unsure. When we walked into the house, we all went to our instruments and Jessica to the microphone. "So what song?" Alex asked. "What about King for a day?" Jessica asked. We all agreed and started playing. Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge? I bet you never hed a Friday night like this. Keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands. I take a look up at the sky and I see red. Red for the cancer, red for the wealthy. Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide. Everything red. Please, won't you push me for the last time. let's scream until there's nothing left. So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore. The thought of you's no fucking fun. You want a martyr, I'll be one. Because enhough's enough, we're done. You told me think about it, well I did. Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore. i'm tired of begging for the things that I want. I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor. The thing I think I love will surely bring me pain. Intoxication, paranoia, and a lot of fame. Three cheers for throwing up. Pubescent drama queen. You make me sick, I make it worse by drinking late. Scream until there's nothing left. So sick of playing, I don't want to anymore. The thought of you's no fucking fun. You want a martyr I'll be one. Because enough's enough, we're done. You told me think about it, well I did. Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore. I'm tired of begging for the things that I want. I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor. Imagine living like a king someday. A single night withour a ghost in the walls. And if the bass shakes the earth underground. We'll start a new revolution now. Hail Mary, forgive me. Blood for blood, hearts beating. Come at me, now this is war! Fuck with this new beat! OH! Now terror begins inside a bloodless vein. I was just a product of the street youth rage. Born in this world without a voice or say. Caught in the spokes with an abandened brain. I know you well but this ain't a game. Blow the smoke in diamond shape. Dying is a gift so close you eyes an rest in peace. You told me think about it, well I did. Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore. I'm tired of begging for the things that I want. I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor. Imagine living like a king someday. A single night without a ghost in the walls. We are the shadows screaming take us now. We'd rather die than live to rust on the ground. Shit! "Okay we knew you are a good singer, but damn you can scream loud." Alex said laughing. She smiled. "Thanks I guess." she laughed. "What song now?" We played for another hour and then Jessica and Emery went home. Jessica had alot of homework. She is an A student. Emery needed to be home from uncle Ash. "So do you have a present already?" Alex asked when we sat down on the sofa. "present?" I asked. "Yeah for Christmas" (A/N: I know it's not Christmas anytime soon, but this in the story it is :P) "Oh no, not yet. You?" "Not really, maybe we can get a present together for Jessica and Emery." he suggested. "Yeah, I like that idea." I smiled. "What should we get?" "Maybe tickets to a concert?" Alex said. "No we both did that last year, remember? Maybe new drawing stuff?" "yeah, that's good. What are we gonna take for Jessica?" "We have another 5 weeks. We can find out what she want to have." I said. Alex and I talked for another half a hour and played some video games. When it was almost 9 I went home. Alex and I ate some left overs at his house. "I'm home!" I screamed when I walked into the house. "Hey" I said when I walked past Jessica's room. "Hi" she smiled back. "Homework done?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. Then when I realised a huge book shell in her room. Maybe it's stupid but Alex and I could get her new books or something. "You like reading?" I asked, walking to the shell. She laughed. "No really?" she said sarcastic. I laughed at her. I looked at the clock on her wall and saw it was already 10 pm. "I'm gonna sleep, I need to do alot tomorrow. Good night" I said. "good night." she smiled. I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed. Before I went to sleep I texted Alex. Jessica has a huge book shell in her room. Maybe books? Hopefully he don't think it's a stupid idea.