Band practise

I woke up to a text from Alex. Hey dude, band practise today? I answered: Yeah dude, your house? I didn't need to wait for a minute before he sended a text message back. Yeah, I already told Emery, could you say it to Jessica. I don't have her number. I went into Jessica's room. "Hey, is it okay that we have band practise at Alex' house?" She was doing her homework on her desk. "What houre?" She asked not looking up from what she's typing on her computer. "Normally we go on 1 pm." I looked at the clock and it's 10 am. "Okay, I will be ready by then" She smiled looking up at me. "Okay, cool" I said. I told Jessica, will be there at 1. I send Alex. I went back into my room and put my clothes on. I wore a black sweater, black jeans and black vans. I told you I had alot of black clothes. I went downstairs and made some cereal. I went to the sofa and put a film on. On the tv hang a paper. Luke and I are with the guys in the studio, if you leave don't forget to close the door. I took the paper of the tv and watched the movie again. After a couple hours it was a half past twelve. "Jessica, we need to leave!" I screamed. "I'm coming" she came downstairs and was wearing a grey adidas hoodie, blue ripped jeans, and grey converse. She had her blonde hair in a braid. "I'm ready she said." "Cool, let me take my guitar" I took my guitar and we went to Alex' house. We walked into the garage. Alex already sat behind his drumkit and Emery had his bass in his hands. "You're late" Emery said. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 1 minute past 1. "Haha, very funny" I heard Jessica giggle next to me. "What song are we gonna play?" She asked. "What song do you know?" "Do you know weightless?" "Of course we know that, All Time Low is awesome" Alex said. "Ever thought that your dad named you after Alex Gaskarth?" Jessica asked. Alex didn't say anything. "I'm gonna ask that later" He said. "enough talking let's start." Emery said. Manage me, I'm a mess. Turn a page, I'm a book. Half uread. I wanny be laughed at. Laughed with, just because. I wanna feel weighless. And that should be enough. But I'm stuck in this fucking rut. Waiting on a second hand pick me up. And I'm over, getting older. If I could just find the time. Then I would never let another day go by. I'm over, getting old. Maybe it's not my weekend. But it's gonna be my year. And I'm so sick of watching wile the minutes pass as I go nowhere. And this is my reaction. To everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here. Make believe that I impress. That every ord. By design. Turns every word. By design. Turns a head. I wanna feel reckless. I wanna live it up, just because. I wanna feel wieghtless. Cause that would be enough. If I could just find the time. Tehn I would never let another day go by. I'm over, getting old. Maybe it's not my weekend. But it's gonna be my year. And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere. And this is my reaction. Te everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here. This could be all that I've waited for. And this could be everything I don't wanna dream anymore. Maybe it's not my weekend. But it's gonna be my year. And I've been going crazy I'm stuck in here. Maybe it's not my weekend. But it's gonna be my year. And i'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere. And this is my reaction To everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here. Jessica sang. "Nice done guys" we heard. We all looked behind us and saw our dads standing there. They were smiling. "We came to say that we're going out for some work." uncle Ash said. "Emery, you can stay over" "You too Blake" dad said. "what about Jessica?" Emery asked. "She can stay too" uncle Luke said. "Okay, we need to go, see you later." uncle Michael said. When they were away the guys and I looked at Jessica. "You're voice is awesome dude" Alex said. "Thaks" She said with a soft voice. "Who know, maybe we're gonna be as big as our dad were when they were young." Emery laughed. We laughed. We played 4 more songs: I'm Not A Vampire from Falling In Reverse, Floral And Fading from Pierce The Veil, We Don't Have To Dance from Andy Black and Youngblood from Green Day. Jessica has an awesome voice. After we did that we went to watch a movie. It's 10:30 PM when we finished it and we still didn't eat anything yet. Alew had some cold pizza in the fridge so we ate that. Told you we looked like our dads. I was sitting between Jessica and Alex. Next to Alex sat Emery. We were watching How I Met Your Mother. After half an hour I heard soft snores. The guys and I looked over and saw that Jessica has falling asleep. She looked so cute. She moved a couple of times till her head was on my shoulder. "Dude, just ask her out already. You guys look cute together" Emery said. I looked down and saw that Jessica has a smile on her face. "I will..., when I'm ready." "Ask her out for prom." Alex said. "Okay, I will do that when I'm ready." I said again. The guys groaned. When it's 12 o'clock at night I'm the only one who isn't fallen asleep yet. I looked at Alex. He had his arm around Emery who has his head on his shoulder. Jessica moved and put her arms around my waist. I don't mind this.  I'm just wondering how our dads would react if they see us like this. I stopped the thoughts and went to sleep.