What is he gonna do?

I woke up to screaming. "GUYS!! WAKE UP!" I was the only one who woke up. I looked over and saw Jessica lying on the other side of the sofa, Alex was on the ground still sleeping and Emery was sitting on the ground. I looked over at the screaming and saw our dads standing there. I groaned and looked at the clock on the wall. It's 11 am. Uncle Michael stood next to Alex and screamed into his ear. "WAKE UP!!" He jumped awake, accidentally stamping him in the wrong place. Uncle Michael screamed and landed on the ground. Emery, Alex and our dads were laughing. I looked over at Jessica who was awake but had no clue what was going on. After uncle Michael was done with groaning, we all went to get breakfast. "What did you guys do yesterday after we left?" My dad asked us. "whe watched some movies and fell asleep on the sofa." I answered. We talked about the movies we watched last night and they talked about what they did in the studio." "Dad, we were talking about All Time Low yesterday and is there a chance I'm named after Alex Gaskarth?" Alex asked. Jessica, Emery and I couldn't hold our laugh. Our dads giggled a little. "No, your mom just liked that name, and I didn't realise you have the same name as him when he came visiting a month after." uncle Michael said. Alex just nodded. After he asked that I thought about the day Jessica sang Amnesia on school. Emery probably was thinking the same. "Other question, is one of your old song called Amnesia?" He asked. Uncle Ash, uncle Mike and my dad didn't say anything. "Yeah" Uncle Luke just answered. "How do you know?" My dad asked. "Whe needed to do something in music and Jessica sang that song." Alex answered. "Okay" They said. They just smiled. Maybe their happy they don't need to hide their music anymore. It's Saturday, not really an important day. After we all ate breakfast we went home. I played some video games, like I normally do. It's now 3 pm. I went to Jessica's room. I wanted to ask her about playing games with me. I knocked on her door. "Come in!" she said. I walked into her room and she was sitting on her desk, reading a book. "Hey, do you wanted to play some video games with me?" I asked her. "I can't, I'm trying to finish my homework." "You have tomorrow too" I said. "I know but I'm going to the library with Tom tomorrow." "Okay, no problem" I said and walked away. After another boring day it's night. 

– NEXT DAY/ SUNDAY –

I woke up and called Alex. (Alex: A Blake: B)

A: Hey dude, what's up?

B: Nothing much, I was wondering you come to the skatepark?

A: Yeah sure, I will call Emery see you in 5.

B: Okay, nice bye dude

A: later dude.

I went out of bed and went to my wardrobe. I wore black ripped jeans, black shoes and a grey drop dead hoodie. I walked into the hallway and past Jessica's room. She did her make up and had her clothes on. I went downstairs, picked my bike and went to the skatepark. I was waiting at the stoplight and Kyle came standing next to me on his skateboard. "hey, dude how you're doing?" he asked. "good, where are you going?" "skatepark." "nice, me too." the stoplight went to green and we went  to the skatepark. We walked in the skatepark and Emery and Alex were waiting on the bench. "Hey dude" Alex said to us. "What up?" we asked. While Emery and I talked Alex and Kyle skateboarded around. "Where is Jessica?" Kyle asked when he and Alex came back to me and Emery. "She working on a project with Tom." I answered. "When are you gonna ask her to prom?" Emery asked me. "You wanna ask Jessica to prom? You need to do it quick." Kyle said. "Why prom is in what 2 months?" Alex said. "Yeah, but Tom is already thinking about asking her" He said. "You need to be quick" he added behind that. "Why are you telling this, I mean you're Toms best friend." Alex said. "I know but I rather see Blake and Jessica together than her and Tom." "Nice!" Emery said and the two highfived. "How is he gonna ask her to prom?" I asked. "I don't know. He only told me he wanted to ask her to prom. I will tell you guys if I know more" He said. "Cool" We talked, biked and skateboarded around. We hang around till 8 pm. I went back home, my dad and uncle Luke were eating pizza. "Hey, if you came a little later the pizza would be gone" dad said. Uncle Luke laughed. "There is a pizza on the counter" he said. "Okay thanks, is Jessica home yet?" I asked while opening the pizzabox. "No, not yet. Why?" "I needed to ask her something" I said. They nodded, uncle Luke went upstairs and my dad went to the living room. I looked at the counter and saw an other pizzabox. It's probably for Jessica. I took a coke out of the fridge and the pizzabox up to my room. I ate the pizza and after that I did my homework. I didn't need to do a lot. I did some math problems, I learned Spanish vocabulary and read some in a book for English. I was listening to music while doing this, so I didn't hear the frontdoor opening. "Hey" Jessica came into my room. I saw the door opening in my mirror. I looked behind me and saw Jessica. She was wearing some Disney pyjamas. She looks cute. "Oh, hey. How are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing much. Do you have an extra notebook, mine is complete?" she smiled. "uhm, wait a second." I looked into my desk and found an empty notebook. "here you go" I said, giving the notebook to her. "How did your project go with Tom?" I asked. "good, we only need to make a board with the information or a powerpoint with it." she said. I nodded at her. "I need to go, I need to finish my math homework and I'm gonna sleep after that. Goodnight Blake" she smiled. "Goodnight, Jessica" I read the book till 11 am and went to bed. I played some games on my phone and went to sleep on 30 minutes after 12.