Oh, no

Blakes p.o.v.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I looked on my phone and saw it was Thursday. Jessica makes breakfast. I went out of bed and putted some clothes on. I wore blue ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and red shoes. I went downstairs, Jessica was sitting at the table, a plate full of bacon was in the middle. She was wearing a Pierce The Veil shirt, black ripped jeans, Pierce The Veil beanie and bracelets. She wore black bootes. "Good morning, I made bacon. Want some?" She asked, smiling at me. "Yeah sure" I said. I picked a plate and put some bacon. We ate in silence. "Hey guys" our dads came in. "Morning" Jessica said. I nodded at them. It stayed silence. "Something wrong?" My dad asked me. "no, just tired." I said. "I'm gonna take my backpack" I said and walked out of the room. 

Calums p.o.v. (didn't see that coming, did you?)

When Blake left, I looked over at Jessica. "Is something wrong with him?" I asked. "I don't know" She smiled, looking at her phone. "Who are you texting and why are you smiling?" Luke asked. "Nothing" "Jessica, tell us." Luke said. "Promise you won't be mad?" She asked. I have a feeling that this has something to do something with Blake. "I promise" Luke said. "I have a boyfriend." Jessica smiled. "Who?" I asked. I'm happy for her. After Luke told us she got dumped by her ex boyfriend she had it hard. Her son of a bitch ex boyfriend cheated on her with her, now ex, bff. That's why they moved back. She started to get depressed. "His name is Tom, he is really sweet. Do you want to meet him?" She asked. Oh no, Tom! That's why Blake is so silence and angry. Tom picked his first love from him. they're basically enemys. "Yeah sure" Luke said. After he said that Blake came downstairs. "ready?" he asked Jessica. "Yeah" she smiled at get up. They went to school. "Dude, this is bad." I said to Luke. "Why is this so bad. Jessica is happy." he said. "I know and I'm happy for her ... but Tom ... you can't trust him." I said. "How do you know?" "He picked the first love from Blake and he is a player. Ask Kyle, he knows it." I said. "Who is Kyle" "Toms best friend. Alex, Emery and Blake hang out with him sometimes. Just ask Michael or Ashton they know it too." I said. "Okay, I will ask them later. But how do you know he is a player?" Luke asked me annoyed. "He is the captain of the football/soccer team" I said. "That doesn't make sense" After thinking about it, he is true. "okay, yeah maybe. But I won't be suprised if Tom breaks Jessicas heart by cheating on her with another girl." I said. He nodded and we picked some bacon that was left over on the plate. After breakfast Luke and I went to the studio. Ashton and Michael were waiting there for us. "Okay before we start working, can you guys tell Luke that Tom is not good." I said to Mikey and Ash. "Tom? Isn't that the dude that took girl from Blake?" Ashton asked. "Yeah" I said. "Is he really that bad?" Luke asked them. They nodded. I heard Luke sighed. I know he is sad for what is going to happen in the future. We were working on a new song when Lukes phone went off. "It's Jessica" he said. "Is it okay if Tom comes over for dinner. So you could meet him." He read. He looked up at me. I struggled. "Say yes." I said. He nodded and start typing on his phone. After a minute he got a message back. "They're coming around 7 pm." He said. We nodded. Normally we would finish around 5 or 6. I looked at the clock and it was already 12:30. We were done when the clock hitted 6. Luke and I went home. When we walked into the house. Alex, Emery and Blake were playing video games in the living room. "Hey guys." Luke said. Alex and Emery were to focused on the game and nodded. "hey" Blake groaned. "So when were you guys going to tell us Jessica is dating Tom?" I asked. They all stopped playing and looked up. "They're dating?!" they basically screamed. "Wait? You didn't knew?" Luke asked. "No, or maybe." Blake said looking down. "Do you guys now Tom is staying for dinner?" I asked. Again they looked up. "What?!" "Wait, can Emery and I stay for dinner?" Alex asked. Blake looked at me with hopefull eyes. "Fine" I said. Luke and I started making dinner. When we finished making dinner, we heard laughing in the hallway. "He sounds fun." Luke said, walking to the hallway. I came into the living room and saw the guys sitting on the sofa looking with angry eyes at Tom, who was talking with Luke and standing next to Jessica infront of them. "guys!" I said. They stopped staring and started listening to the conversation Luke and Tom had. When they were done talking, Jessica and Tom looked at Alex and Emery. "They're eat with us." I smiled. Jessica nodded and went to the kitchen, helping Luke with setting the table. Tom gave the guys a dirty look and went to the kitchen as well. "behave" I said when I walked next to the guys. We all setted on table and started talking about our day. Luke keep looking over at me. He had a look in his eyes that I told him that Tom wasn't as bad as the guys and I told him. Wait for it Luke. When Jessica was talking about how they met, Tom took her hand in his. I looked over at Blake, he was sitting across from them next to Alex and Luke. He was leaning on his hand. He looked angry at Tom. I saw Alex gave him an elbow. Blake looked over for a moment but went back to his angry staring after a couple of seconds. This is going to end bad.

 This is going to end bad