Concert

Jessica's p.o.v

It's the last day of our break from school and it's the day of our first concert! A couple of days ago our dads said they were going on tour again and they asked us to be the supporting act for the concert in Sydney. Of course we said yes. We are standing backstage now looking over the songs we're going to cover. We don't have our own songs. I was wearing black ripped jeans, a black tanktop with REJECT writen on it in red, black converse and some black and red bracelets. Around my waist I wore a black, red and white flannel. Emery was wearing some black shoes, black jeans and a grey tank top. Alex and Blake were also wearing ripped black jeans, only Alex wore a grey shirt and Blaek a yellow one. Jayne and Kyle were backstage too. We have been hanging out together alot lately. They aren't the couple that will be over each other all the time. They still kissed infront of us, but nothing more. Kyle was wearing some black vans, black jeans and a white tank top with red lines on it. Jayne was the only one wearing blue jeans. She wore a red sweater, black shoes and a black beanie. The guys and I stood in a circle. Jayne and Kyle were talking behind us. "So we play 6 songs. Legends from Sleeping With Sirens, Still Into you from Paramore, Keep Swingin' from Good Charlotte, Last Young Renegade from All Time Low and Youngblood from Green Day and the last song we play is King For A Day from Pierce The Veil." said Alex. We all nodded and someone came saying that we can go on stage. Alex picked his drumsticks, Blake his guitar and Emery his bass and I picked the mic. Our dads came up to us and wished us good luck. My dad hugged me and kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him and we stormed on stage. People started to scream and we started with the first song: Legends (sleeping with sirens)

We could be legends, we could be legends. We could be legends, we could be legends. We could be legends after all. Hey woah-oh-oh. We could be legends after all. Hey woah-oh-oh. Do you remember being young. The world in our hands, your heart in a song. Do you remember being young. (Remember, remember) nothing's ever what it seems. Forget who you are, forget how to dream. I think it's time that we believe. (Remember, remember) We could be wild and we could be free. I think it's time that we believe (Remember, remember) We could be wild and we could be free. We can be anything in life we wanna be. We could move mountains, we can bread walls. We can stand tall enough to fight and never fall. We could be legends after all. Hey woah-oh-oh. We could be legends after all. Hey woah-oh-oh. We could be legends after all. Do you remember growing up. Standing all alone, your back to the sun. Do you rember growing up. (Remember, remember) Tell me I was gonna be. If we win or lose wear your heart on your sleeve. I think it's time that we believe. (Remember, remember) we could be wild and we could be free. We can be anything in life we wanna be. We could move mountains, we can break walls. We can stand tall enough to fight and never fall. We could be legends after all. Hey woah-oh-oh. We could be legends after all. Hey woah-oh-oh. We could be legends after all. We could be legends, we could be legends. We could be legends after all. We could be legends, we could be legends. Stand up and shout it out if you want it. (remember, remember) Reach out and touch the sky 'cause you got it. We'll be here forever. Stand up and shout it out if you want it. (Remember, remember) Reach out and touch the sky 'cause you got it. We'll be here forever. We could be wild, we could be free. We can be anything in life we wanna be. We could move mountains, we can break walls. We can stand tall enough to fight and never fall. We could be legends after all. Hey woah-oh-oh. We could be legends after all. Hey woah-oh-oh. We could be legends after all. Stand up and shout it out if you want it. (remember) Reach out and touch the sky 'cause you got it. We'll be here forever.

I finished the song and people screamed even louder then before. After 45 minutes we were done with all the covers. We went to stand in a row and bowed. We were all very swaety. When we came backstage our dads, Kyle and Jayne hugged us. After that we hugged each other. While I was hugging Blake, Emery and Alex were hugging. Blake and I stopped and I swear Emery and Alex are hugging way longer then necessary. They stopped hugging and looked up to me. Kyle, Blake and Jayne are talking. I smiled at them and they smiled back with an akward smile. We stood next to each other on the side stage watching our dads rocking out. "Wow they are really good" said Emery watching his dad playing drums. "Yeah they are" said Blake. I can't believe this happened, the first concert we played and the first time seeing our dads play live. This is the best day of my life. 

(A/N: here are the other songs if you want to check them out. Legends from Sleeping With Sirens is above or to the side)