Telling them

Alexs p.o.v.

"Are you sure you want to tell them today?" I asked my boyfriend. "Yeah, I mean it's been a week since Blake and Jessica are a couple. And we said we would tell them if they became a couple." I sighed. "Who are we gonna tell first?" "Maybe Jayne and Kyle? We talked about same sex marriage in class and they were pretty positive on it." Emery said. "Okay, it's Friday evening Jayne must be with him right now, are we going now?" "I guess." I picked my skateboard and we walked out of my room. Emery picked his bike that was against the wall of the side of my house. We went to Kyles home. "okay but before we ring the bell, how are we going to tell them?" I asked. "We can't just walk inside and say hey we're gay!" I said. "We will see." Emery said. We walked to the door and rang the bell. A minute later someone opened the door. "Hey guys! We just wanted to text you if you would come too." said Jessica, who was standing next to Jayne. What the hell is she doing here? Wait!? Does that mean Blake is here too?! I looked over at Emery and I know he had the same question that I had. "Come in guys" said Jayne. We went to Kyles room and see Kyle and Blake playing video games on the couch. "Hey guys" We said. I looked over at Emery and he was talking to Jayne. Jessica sat between Blakes legs on the ground. "uh, we need to tell you something" I said. Jayne and Jessica looked up at me and Emery looked scared at me, hoping I would of waited a little longer to tell them. "Yeah sure, say it" Kyle said, not looking up from the video game he and Blake were playing. "It's actually a big deal." I said, my voice shaking a bit. Kyle put the game on pause. "What the fuck dude! I was winning!" Blake screamed. "didn't you hear Alex?" asked Jessica. He looked up. "Sorry dude, I was to busy winning." saying winning a little louder to Kyle. I laughed. "Anyway, Emery and I need to tell you guys something." Jayne sat next to Kyle on the little couch. Emery went to stand next to me. Now they are sitting in front of us, i'm kinda second guessing this. I looked over at Emery and knew he felt the same. Before I could say that we are in a relationship Emery interupted me. "We need to do a project on same sex marriage, what are your opinions?" he said really fast. I looked over them and they looked at each other. Do they know? "Well I have two moms, so it would be weird if I didn't support it." laughed Jayne. "You got two moms?" "yes" she smiled up at us. "And I wouldn't date her if I didn't support it." said Kyle, kissing Jayne on the cheek. "What about you two?" Emery asked Blake and Jessica. "I support it, love is love." Jessica smiled. We all looked over at Blake. "I support it, I would say it like my dad did: People don't become gay, lesbian or bisex. People are just falling in love with other people." I smiled over at Emery. "That are some good words from your dad." Jayne said. "You need to know more for your project?" asked Blake picking his controller back up. "To tell the truth, it isn't for a project." "yeah, Alex and I are sort of a couple" Emery said looking at the floor. It became silence in the room. Jayne and Jessica started to laugh. "you think we didn't knew it?" they asked. We looked at them confused. "yeah, it's pretty clear the way you look at eacht other." Blake said, putting the game back on. "And you're okay with it?" I asked. "We just said that, yeah" said Jessica. Emery and I let out a relief sigh. "So did you tell our dads already?" asked Blake. "no not yet, we're gonna do it somewhere in this week." Emery picked my hand and we sit infront of the couch, talking about the game and some other stuff. Finally being able to hold my boyfriends hand infront of my friends.