The Dreadful Night

I wasn't really comfortable at this mansion. I can't really put my finger on the problem... but... it didn't really feel like home...

It was a starry night. A beautiful one... I was lying on a couch on the open terrace while reading one of my favorite novels, "The Valley Of The Wolves". I didn't realize when i dozed off...

I woke up with a start... It was very dark. I couldn't even see my own hand. I tried to get up but was hit by something like a branch on my head. Wait... branch? I stepped back and was startled by the sound of dry leaves crushing beneath my feet. Very slowly, My eyes started adjusting to the darkness. I realized that I was, in fact, in some sort of a jungle... No... It wasn't a jungle... I can see the pointed trees.. the steep ground... some high-rised ground at a distance... Ah... it was a mountain... no... a mountain range?... Oh! I am in a valley, am I?

As if to confirm my suspicions, I heard the scowling a wolves, not far from me

As if to confirm my suspicions, I heard the scowling a wolves, not far from me... It was a full-moon night...

What the hell is happening?

It wasn't a full moon night at home. There were so many stars and here.. there are none. Wait! That's not the point now. I am in a valley? And there were wolves? How did I come here? Oh! wait! That's not exactly the right thing to think about now....

What actually matters at the moment is... How do I get out of here? How do I save myself from the obviously hungry wolves?

Suddenly, out of nowhere, there appeared a pack of wolves... Large wolves... About as tall as me, maybe... They looked hungry... no ferocious... Ahh!... I don't know why but it didn't seem like it was exactly hunger i saw in their eyes... They seemed... angry? They hated me? They wanted revenge? What? revenge? What did I ever do to them?

 angry? They hated me? They wanted revenge? What? revenge? What did I ever do to them?

I turned around and found that the only escape was behind me... I tried to slide backwards... The angry wolves were moving towards me... Ever so slowly... The circle began to close in... I looked into their eyes and they glared back into mine...  I didn't know what to do... I had no weapon... I was in an open land with no shelter... 

And then... I tripped and fell on my back... I felt a weight on top of me... I was trapped under it... My legs were held still between a pair of strong legs... I felt a hand moving... rubbing my left side... from the side of my hip upwards... It reached till my axilla... and then... I felt a thumb... caressing my chest... encircling my left nipple... It sent shivers down my spine... Then.. I felt a hot breath on my face... The wolf... It wasn't going to spare me... I was going to be devoured... By the strength with which it was holding me... It was... rough? It started licking my neck... sucking it... It moved towards my throat... I knew it was going to bite me there... and it bit... But not quite... it moved a bit away... then... I felt something wet on my mouth. something wet and smooth... It started lightly sucking my mouth... Gross! I wanted to puke... It then started nibbling my lips... I felt its teeth... teeth... its teeth? There was something wrong? Its teeth? They weren't how I imagined... They were like... a human's? a human? But I was in a valley of wolves...  It started to move its hands again... and groped my breast... Ahhh??? What the?...

I jumped up, only to be pushed down by the weight... Everything became clear in a second... It wasn't a wolf on top of me... It was some creature much more dangerous... It was a man...

I suddenly felt life flowing to my body... to my limbs... to my mouth and my leg... I kicked the bast**** at the weak spot and screamed at the top of my lungs... I heard another manly scream and loud thud....