The Shock

Zahid's mom returned but his father had gone out of the station to attend to some urgent business.

Saniya's and Zahid's relationship had improved drastically. Zahid was putting all his efforts to rectify his mistakes and Saniya couldn't help but be overwhelmed by it. They teased each other and made little sweet gestures.

It was all cheesy until one day...Hmm *shakes head* Life! As it is famous to be: unpredictable!

Saniya was busy in a board game with Zahid and Aliya when it suddenly started to rain. She bolted upstairs to get the clothes that were drying there. While she was getting down, she heard someone ring the bell impatiently. She got worried and went to answer the gate while balancing the heap of clothes.

With a lot of effort, she was able to open the gate and the one who stood before her, left her frozen at the spot.

"R-R-Ryan?", she whispered!!

Ryan's POV:-
I was uber excited to visit India this time. I was able to bring my company out of the crisis and stabilise it. I have been waiting for this moment for long. I worked really hard for this. The strange call from papa last year, when he had asked if I had faith in him and other strange questions, left me more impatient. I wanted to return as soon as possible and take my lovely Saniya with me this time.

I haven't been in much contact with my family for the past year. But I had called Aliya to get the updates of our house a few days back. While I was talking to her, I heard a familiar voice in the background. "Aliya! Come down for dinner soon. We are waiting for you."

"Oh! Shit!", she murmured.

"What happened Alu? And who was that?", I asked, while I already knew the answer to at least one of the two questions.

"Umm.. Bhai...", she hesitated, at which I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok Bhai! Ammi is calling me for dinner. Will catch up with you later. Buh bye! Allah Hafiz!", she said in one breath and disconnected the call. I was left with my mouth open. "Hmm.. okaayyy! Weird much?", I said to myself and shrugged.

At least one thing was clear to me: Saniya was here to visit us! And probably Phuphu (Father's sister) is here as well. I did not get the chance to ask till when they were going to stay; but I did not intend to waste time now. I planned a sudden flight to India with the intention of surprising them all. Aaannnddd.. I decided to ask Abbu to arrange our marriage.at the earliest now! I can no more survive with my other half!

When I reached India, it was raining heavily. By the time I reached home, it had turned into a full on storm! I banged on the gate multiple times as the bell wasn't working. Power cut, probably! "Welcome to India, Ryan.", I said to myself sarcastically and chuckled. When no one answered for a few moments, I got impatient and knocked louder. I was about to try calling someone on the phone, when a sweet voice fell on my ears saying, "Kaun hai? (Who's there?)" I recognised the voice too well, so I didn't answer and waited for the gate to open.

I chuckled seeing her reaction. She stood before me with a large heap of clothes, eyes open wide (I was sure they were going to burst out of their sockets anytime now) and mouth hangind till the ground (an exaggeration, obviously)! Her face reminded me of 'Tom' from 'The Tom and Jerry show'! Hahahaha

 She stood before me with a large heap of clothes, eyes open wide (I was sure they were going to burst out of their sockets anytime now) and mouth hangind till the ground (an exaggeration, obviously)! Her face reminded me of 'Tom' from 'The Tom an...

"R-R-Ryan?", she whispered. I smiled and said, "Assalamualaikum! Soon-to-be Mrs. Ryan!"

She gasped and then dumped all the clothes in my hands and ran inside while shouting something on the line of, "I will inform Zahid and the others."

I was perplexed at her reaction. Sure, she was surprised, but she didn't look too happy to see me. "Yeah! Siblings are the best!", I muttered, while carrying the clothes inside.

"Home sweet home! Assalamualaikum!", I said to the angels and smiled to myself! Alhamdulillah!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hi Readers! Assalamualaikum!
I wanted to dedicate this chapter to Babaji, aka my Father saleemhasrat! He took time out of his busy schedule just to read my story and support me. Guys! Isn't he a great Dad? Please everyone, welcome him to wattpad with a loud round of applause...

And let's congratulate him on giving birth to, raising and mentoring a child as awesome as me, Moina Azhari!  *Bowing down dramatically!*

Love you Baba Jani!! Mmmwwaahhh!! :* :* :*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥