The Deed of the Day

The MC college was a famous corporate college in the city. Even though she didn't live in this city until now, she had heard a lot about it from her cousins and it also frequented the newspapers.

The college building was at the foot of a flyover. It was a tall building and the top emerged above the flyover, displaying it's name and the large poster honoring the last examinatio toppers.

There was a flight of stairs leading to the reception area, which was on the 1st floor. she wondered what's on the ground floor!

The floor had several cabins, both closed and open. She went to a table placed right in front of the entrance and introduced herself, as well as stated the purpose of her visit. She was lead to the principal's office.

The principal was a very lean and tall guy. He was around 50 years old, sporting an orange beard with streaks of white. He had a skull cap and was dressed in a blue Kurta pajama. His name was Mr. Mohammed Ghouse.

He checked her certificates and resume, then asked a few questions regarding her studies as well as her educational and personal background.

I was then sent to the Second year (12th grade) for a demonstration class. It was rather difficult to select a topic which would assure the students that I can be of help to them in their subject.

I wanted to choose a topic which would be difficult for the majority, yet they had a bit of prior knowledge so as to know how my teaching is different from that of others.

I found out that they had already been taught vectors, Newton's Laws, as well as electricity. So, what I did is, I chose electro-magnetism. I showed them how their previous knowledge can be collaborated with the new ones and help them. I taught them to use vectors while determining electric fiels, Newton's Laws to calculate the motion of charges and magnets as well as rotatory motions. Here, I also referred to Gravitaion chapter and helped them to see the similarities and differences among the topics.

I enjoyed the class a lot, honestly. While teaching someone else, you always tend to discover new angles of study and some knowledge you had secured in your subconscious mind. Teaching, I feel is an advanced form of learning. It's a sort of Symbiotic relationship where the Host and the dependant organism benefit mutually.

I love the students if this class. They were enthusiastic and curious. They cracked several jokes at just the right places and asked many questions. At a certain point, I told them how our weight is dependant on gravity and planets. I said that the weight of a person on mars reads 37-38% less than his weight on earth. So if you weighed 75kg on earth, you would be around 28 kg on mars. Here, a certain boy commented that, "So, it means that I am not actually obese. I am just on the wrong planet!".

By the looks of it, I had high chances of getting this job, In Sha Allah. I hooe hope I would get to teach this class too.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hi Readers! Assalamualaikum!
I wanted to dedicate this chapter to Babaji, aka my Father saleemhasrat! He helped save me from a prospective Law suite by advising me not to use the pictures of any real-life people without their permission. Love you Babaji!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥