Cooking

Author's POV:-

After a lot of struggle, they decided to make pizza and doughnuts. As promised, everyone participated enthusiastically, both in preparing and ruining the dishes.

The boys were sent out with a list of ingredients while the girls prepared the dough for both pizza and the doughnuts. Since the two dishes had some similarities in their cooking procedures, it made their task easier.

After making the initial preparations, the girls sat down chatting as they waited for the boys while the dough fermented.

Zoha and Saniya were responsible for rolling out the dough and cutting out the doughnuts. The chopping of vegetables, preparation of pepperoni and other tasks were divided among the other three.

The process took much longer than normal as they kept making mistakes and teasing each other. There soon broke out a food fight which added to the mess. They all laughed like crazy and enjoyed to their heart's content. Really, any task can become fun if done with others. That's one of the perks of team work.

Saniya had decided to prepare all the pizzas and bake them together later; since she knew everyone will attack it before it's even out of the oven.

After they had fried the doughnuts, they had a doughnuts-decorating competition where Saniya was the judge and Nehal the winner!

They all devoured everything heartily. Saniya made all of them clean up the kitchen while she... well! She was sick, right? So she rested; actually directed them all.