4

Sagelyn sat in a plane seat as she messed with her hands, waiting for it to land

Sagelyn sat in a plane seat as she messed with her hands, waiting for it to land. Her now dark purple hair was tied up in a bun, and her green pants somehow seemed to look decent with the orange shirt she was wearing.

She pulled her leather jacket on before stepping off the plane, quickly getting through bag pickup. It felt weird that she could drive herself to Sarah's complex, where she'd be staying for the next two weeks. Especially since she had been driving on the right side of the road for a year now.

She noticed the red Range Rover in the car park next to Sarah's parking spot. "Fuck." She whispered as she pulled her phone out. She sighed, opening her door and getting her bag out before walking inside.

Messages between Sazzy and Sagey
-—
Sagey:

Sazzy: Is that my elevator I see? Sagey: is that a fucking red Range Rover I see?Sazzy: IM SORRY Sazzy: THEY'RE HERE WITH CALSagey: it's okay

Sagey: is that a fucking red Range Rover I see?
Sazzy: IM SORRY
Sazzy: THEY'RE HERE WITH CAL
Sagey: it's okay. I just look like complete TRASH.
Sazzy: who cares come see me !!
Sagey: omw

Sage heard the elevator ding, signaling it was on Sarah's floor. She stepped out, walking to the door and knocking. The door swung open and she was immediately being crushed between Sarah's arms. "Saz! I missed you so much." She whispered as they hugged.

"Oh my god! I'm so excited." Sarah yelled, running around her apartment for a second. Sage took the opportunity to pull her suitcase into the apartment and shut the door.

"Hi, Sagey!" Sage smiled, hugging Callum tightly. "How are you doing?"

"A lot better than I look." She laughed, pulling away. "I look like complete trash." He smiled, shaking his head before they walked into the room.

She was immediately bombarded by JJ picking her up and spinning her around. "Hello, Jide." She giggled, her arms around him. "Put me the fuck down." He laughed loudly, setting her down.

"You don't ever text anymore!" He frowned and she sighed.

"How are you and the rest of the boys?" Sage asked, pulling her jacket off and trying to ignore the tall figure that had just walked into the room.

"The sidemen are good. As idiotic as always, but good."

"I don't think you, of all people, should be telling Sagelyn who's idiotic in the group." Simon spoke up, and she looked over, catching the gaze of his dark blue eyes. "Hey."

She smiled lightly, seeing his eyes light up slightly. "Hey. How are you?" She asked shyly, seeing JJ walk away quickly.

"I'm okay." He spoke, and she noticed the way his voice changed, just like it did when he lied. "I like your hair that color." He complimented and she smiled.

"Thank you." She told him lightly. "Were you guys filming?" She asked, looking between the boys in the room.

"We were earlier but we've just been chatting for like half an hour." Cal spoke up, and she nodded before feeling Sarah pull on her arm.

She squealed, hearing the boys laugh as she regained her balance. "Sarah, Jesus Christ." Sarah laughed, pulling her to the room she'd be staying in.

"I found something." She whispered to Sage, closing the door lightly. She held up a wallet that Sage recognized as Simon's. "Simon left this in my room when he was filming with Cal. When I picked it up, photos fell out." She told her quietly, opening the wallet to grab the photos. "They're of you."

Sage gasped as she grabbed the photos, looking through them. "My birthday party, first time we went to dinner publicly at a convention, the first time we used the polaroid, at a convention." She mumbled as she named off the memories like they were written on the photos. She froze on the one of her eye. "Simon took this one the day before we broke up. He said he wanted to because he never wanted to forget my eyes." She whispered, sniffling lightly as if to try to hide the cracking in her voice.

Sarah's arms wrapped around her, pulling her into her chest, where Sagelyn cried lightly for a minute. "Why the fuck can't I get over him?" She whispered, seeing Sarah sigh.

"Because you're in love with him." The younger told her, rubbing her back lightly. "And you know he's in love with you, and that makes it harder." She added, sad that Sagelyn was crying into her shoulder 15 minutes after entering her apartment.