36

Simon sat on the couch with the boys in Sagelyn's living room while she was out. He heard the door close and looked back at her entrance. The other boys kept their heads towards the FIFA game but simon could sense something was wrong.

He heard a sniffle and stood up, passing the remote to JJ. "Sorry, one minute," he mumbled before walking towards her door. "Hey, baby. What's wrong?" She looked up at him and he felt his heart break.

"I don't know," She whispered. "I'm fine, go play with the boys," She mumbled quietly. Watching him shake his head, she sighed. "How- how mad would you be if I thought I was, um.... pregnant?" She asked quietly, a slight hesitation in her voice.

His head snapped up, a look of disbelief in his eyes. "Do you?" He whispered, seeing her nod. "Have got taken a test or anything?" She shook her head, refusing to meet his bright blue eyes.

She sniffled again, standing up. "I'm sorry. I knew you would be upset," She told him quietly. "I'm really sorry." He looked up at her, walking to her side of the kitchen island.

"I'm not upset, just surprised." He told her, kissing her forehead lightly. "I'm sorry I made you feel like I am, I'm not," He felt her hiccup, holding her closer as she cried into his chest. "I love you so much." He whispered.

She nodded, hiccuping before she pulled away, "I love you too," She kissed his cheek, walking towards her stairs to go to her room.