40

"Hey, I'm so sorry." Simon answered his phone, apologizing immediately. "I love you so much and if you're pregnant, I don't care. I'll love you the same and I'll cherish you and that baby forever. I promise. I'm sorry I'm such an idiot, I'm so sorry." He ranted lightly.

Sagelyn sighed into the phone, holding the test in her hand lightly. "We need to talk. Can I come over?" Simon agreed and she packed up her stuff and Freya and her drove over.

———

Sagelyn walked through the front door with Freya, kicking off her heels quickly before she was walking up the stairs to Simon's room.

She pushed open his door, seeing his eyes shoot up before he was standing. His arms wrapped around her as she shut the door and he lifted her, feeling her legs wrap around his torso. "I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." He whispered quietly.

"I know, it's okay. I love you too." She told him, kissing him lightly. "You were drunk, and stressed out, it's fine." She smiled lightly, seeing his dimple appear.

Simon put her down before he sat down on the bed, looking up at her as she grabbed her bag. "Are you.." He whispered, seeing her look away from him.

She grabbed the test, placing it in his hands before sitting next to him, nodding lightly. A tear streamed down her cheek as he examined the test. "I'm sorry," she whispered when he didn't talk.

He looked up at her, tears running down his cheeks as he pulled her into a kiss. "I love you," He whispered, "so fucking much." His hand fell on her cheek, wiping the tear away before pushing her hair out of her eyes.