44

"Baby, come here!" Sagelyn sighed as she stood, her bump now noticeable as she was 14 weeks along. She walked down their stairs slowly, furrowing her eyebrows as she noticed the rose petals on the floor.

She followed them, walking to the back yard slowly. She smiled, seeing Simon standing in the middle of a circle of rose petals. "What's this?" He shrugged, smiling at her.

She looked around, fairy lights and candles being the only light surrounding them.

"Sagelyn, you have taught me what love looks and feels like. You have taught me that although I make mistakes, you still love me, and accept me. You let me know that someone could love someone like me.

You have always loved me, and I want to thank you for that. Thank you for always choosing me, even when it was near impossible to. Thank you for always wanting the best for me, and letting me know that. Thank you for taking care of me, and blessing me with everything I have today.

Thank you for loving me, unconditionally. Thank you for showing me what love is, and what it takes to love. You showed me that no matter how much you want love, no matter how much you strive for it, you won't find it until the right person comes along.

You're my right person, and you always have been. I love you, so, so much.

So, love,

Will you love me unconditionally, forever, and marry me?"

Sagelyn had tears streaming down her cheeks as her hand laid over her mouth. The red velvet box laid open in his hands, and she smiled brightly as she nodded. "Yes, Si, of course." She told him quietly.

He pushed the beautiful ring onto her finger, feeling her pull him up to hug and kiss him.

The excited chants formed around her as she pulled away, looking around at everyone there and smiling brightly. "I love you so much." She whispered, feeling his hands hold her waist.

"I love you, both, so much."