19

Sagelyn was really quiet the next day, keeping to herself while wrapped in a blanket cocoon on the couch

Sagelyn was really quiet the next day, keeping to herself while wrapped in a blanket cocoon on the couch. "Love? Do you want some tea?" Simon asked her, seeing her shake her head in response. "Are you okay?" He continued, sighing when she nodded.

He sat down beside her, her gaze on the coffee table not shifting in the slightest. "Baby?" Simon whispered, her eyes shifting downwards. "Did I do something wrong last night?" His eyes caught her's when her gaze shot up to him.

"No, Simon," She whispered quietly. "Everything was perfect last night." She continued, opening her mouth to speak but then shutting it.

"Then what's wrong?" He questioned softly, seeing her sigh softly. "I feel like you're hiding something from me,"

"No, I just-" She sighed deeply before opening her mouth to speak. "I feel like you deserve better." She mumbled, and his eyes softened. "Before you say anything, I know, it's dumb."

"I wish I didn't feel that way but you're so fucking attractive, and you have millions of girls wanting to hang around your waist, and somehow you got stuck with me." She whispered, seeing him sigh before unwrapping the front of her blanket from around her. "I just hope you're happy, and if you aren't I hope you tell me one day."

His arms wrapped around her, feeling her lay her head on his shoulder. "I'm so happy with you, baby." He whispered, kissing her forehead lightly. "You're so attractive, and your personality is amazing, too." He whispered. "You're my dream girl, so stop being insecure."

"Baby, look at me." He whispered, seeing her look up softly. "I love you so much." He added quietly before kissing her passionately. He smiled when he felt her kiss back. "Thank you for being mine."