26

Sagelyn and Simon turned on the camera, clicking record before sitting down. Sagelyn's crossed legs laid over Simon's, his hand resting lightly on her right leg. "Hi! My name is SagelynHD and this is my boyfriend Simon Minter." Simon waved, smiling lightly. "I tweeted yesterday and asked if y'all wanted to see-"

"Y'all," Simon chuckled, seeing the younger roll her eyes at him playfully.

"Fuck off, Si." She felt his lips kiss her temple, continuing. "I asked if you guys wanted to see the photos from the cameras Simon and I have been using since we first got together, and you really wanted to see the video. So we're gonna react to them, and insert the picture then tell the story behind it."

"Aww, I remember really liking that photo

"Aww, I remember really liking that photo." Sage smiled, seeing Simon nod. "This was just one day when we were cuddling and I grabbed the camera and we just took it."

"We were on the way to the airport so you could go home for Thanksgiving

"We were on the way to the airport so you could go home for Thanksgiving...? I think." Simon asked Sage, glancing over at her. "You forced me to wear a flannel that day."

"You looked hot." Simon rolled his eyes, going to the next photo.

" Simon rolled his eyes, going to the next photo

Simon's eyebrows furrowed at the picture. "I took that while you were asleep one time. I woke up and our hands were like that, luckily the camera was on the nightstand so I could get the shot." Simon's dimples showed as she explained the photo.