17

Simon's parents were staying in town for a few nights, as well as Sagelyn's family staying in a hotel nearby

Sagelyn was on her way to the Sidemen house from a meeting, excited to get to chill out the rest of the day.

"Sagelyn!" Simon called as soon as she opened the door. "Sagey!" He continued, and she ignored him as she walked into the room. "Hey, can you do me a favor?"

His parents watched them interact, smiling lightly. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Minter." She greeted, and they said hello back. "Hey to you too, Si." She joked, causing him to roll his eyes. "What's up?"

"Can you get me a Red Bull?" Sagelyn's eyes rolled, the parents in the room chuckling. "Please, if you love me."

She sighed, kicking off her heels quickly before walking towards the kitchen. She grabbed one from the fridge, greeting Josh and Freya who were standing in there as well. "Do I have any spare clothes in your closet?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Half of my closet is your stuff, babe." She shrugged, jogging up the stairs before opening his closet to change. Stripping her shirt, she felt hands fall to her hips. "You're so gorgeous." Simon mumbled, kissing Sagelyn's shoulder lightly.

She blushed, a shy smile against her lips. "Thank you, Simon." She whispered as his lips kissed from her shoulder to her neck. She felt him bite lightly on the back of her shoulder.

Gasping, she grabbed a hand on her waist. "Simon Edward, your parents are downstairs." He heard her mumble, turning around to face him.

She watched his eyes travel down her body, smirking lightly. "They won't be later, though." She smiled lightly, pushing him away after kissing him lightly.

——

Sagelyn walked out of the halo tower in a red dress, her hair curled lightly and her makeup done nicely. She saw Simon climb out of his car, walking towards her with a bright smile on his lips. "Hello there, gorgeous." He whispered, and she smiled.

He placed his lips on her softly before opening her door for her, waiting for her to climb in before shutting it and running to the other side.

"Hi, sage." His parents greeted her when they arrived to the restaurant that the parents were waiting at. She smiled, greeting them back. "You look stunning, darling." Simon's mother spoke up, and Sagelyn thanked her.

They ordered and ate, chatting about a few things before they were headed out the restaurant. "Bye, Mr. and Mrs. Minter." She told them, hugging them lightly.

"Goodbye, darling. Come about with Simon soon." Sagelyn agreed, feeling Simon's arm wrap around her waist after they had both said goodbye to both sets of parents.

They climbed into Simon's Tesla. "You know I love red on you." He mumbled, his voice husky and his eyes dark. "I can't wait to pull that dress off of you, though." He whispered under his breath, causing Sage to tighten her grip on his hand as her breathing hitched.

His hand moved to her thigh, slowly trailing it up to tease her slightly. She groaned quietly, waiting to get back to her house.