24

Sagelyn watched as Simon filmed a lie detector test video with Cal and Will, smiling at the boy tensing with certain questions.

"Are you currently, in love, with your girlfriend?" Simon looked over at Sage, smiling lightly. She grinned at his dimple, raising her eyebrows at Cal and Will. "Choose wisely. She's right there."

"Yes, I love her."

"But are you in love with Sagelyn Beckham?" Cal asked.

"Yes."

"I'm pleased to say it's true." The professional told the boys, smiling lightly at Sagelyn whilst doing so. She winked at Simon, seeing him smirk lightly.

Will sat up, laughing before he pointed at me. "Can we put Sagelyn in the hot seat to answer that?!" Cal jumped up, and Simon watched as she pulled away from the video.

"I don't have any makeup on!" Sagelyn called, pushing him away. She saw the professional pull Simon's gear off before Simon stood up, pulling her into his arms before sitting her down in the chair. "Si, what the fuck?"

"You look great, sit there and participate so I don't have to anymore." He told her while the guy put his equipment on her. Sagelyn scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Simon walked to stand beside Cal and Will, kneeling beside them. "Wow, thanks babe." She told him sarcastically. "Guys I don't like this.." She told them, rubbing her hands together nervously.

Cal chuckled before pulling his phone out, unlocking it before passing it to Will. "Sagelyn, Simon what's her middle name?"

"Fake fan. It's Rose."

"Sagelyn Rose Beckham, you're officially in the hot seat." She nodded, glancing at Simon, who was smirking. "Have you ever been involved in bondage sex?"

"No." The professional nodded, signaling it's true.

"Do you have any sort of sexual attraction to Kian Lawley?" Sagelyn groaned at the mention of the boy she once hooked up with.

"He's hot, but I wouldn't ever date him." The professional nodded, chuckling.

"Have you ever been intimate with another person while in a relationship?" She let out a quiet no, being told she was telling the truth. "Have you ever been intimate with another Youtuber?"

"Cal, I'm dating miniminter..." Cal looked down at his phone, covering his face as he sighed. "Other than Simon?" He nodded. "Yes."

"Simon, I'm throwing you under the bus now, mate." Simon shrugged. "Do you enjoy sex with Simon?"

"Holy shit, Callum. Brutal." She groaned, she had always hated talking about sex online. "Yes." True.

"Have you ever faked an orgasm while having sex with Simon Minter?"

"No." True.

"Alright, big up Minter." Will fist bumped him. "Have you ever called Simon 'daddy'?" Sage thought for a second, eyebrows furrowed.

"No?" She asked, confused herself. True. "Thought so."

"Last one. Are you currently, in love, with your boyfriend." Sagelyn smiled brightly at Simon.

"Yes, entirely." She spotted his dimple as the man whispered the word truth.

"I love you, Sagelyn."

"I love you too, Si."

"Truth."