Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV
"Crrrr" Huh? I woke up and looked at the clock . It was 9:00. Thanks god it was Sunday. I strechted out to turn off the alarm.

I got up and went slowly to the bathroom.

"Tzuyu ah! Your friend is here!" I heard my mum calling be.

Who can it be? Chae Young?

"Ohh... I'll be there!"

As soon as I was done with everything I went down to see who it was. Of course, it was Chae Young.

"Jeez... My friend is really lazy! It's 9:15 and you just woke up." She teased me and showed me an audition to JYP. "However... I know you aren't so interested at this , but you should try it. It's next week and I'm going on it too!"
I rolled my eyes. If she had known that I was never interested in that thing, she wouldn't have done it.

"Please" She pouted.

"Tsk.. Okay, so we might start practising today, right?" The true was I wanted to go there too. A little bit.

"Yay! You're the best Tzu!!" No, honestly she is the best , because no one can change my mind like her.

"So.. Which song will we perform? We have only a week for it." I didn't know much about K-pop.

"Do you know Apink? I'd like to perform Mr Chu." I looked at her."Ahh... Sorry. I forgot that you don't know them."

"It's okay, If you like that song, I won't mind performing it." I gave her a simply smile.

"Fine!~ Listen!" And she turned the music on.

(Everyone surely know Mr. Chu)

Chae Young stopped the music.

"Ish. If I become a K-pop maniac , I'll kill you Chae Young." Yeah , I liked it.

"I should go buy a caffin..." I didn't mean that seriously.

Everyday we trained for our performance. And I was really excited about it.

After a week

I woke up really early , 6 am , because the audition started at 9 am. I changed into my favourite pastel pink dress and took heels though I hate them. In 7 am I went out.

Bzzz

I received a massage from Chae Young

Chae [8:54]
Where are you?

Me [8:54]
On the way
In 5 minutes I'll be there

Chae [8:55]
Pabo! In 5 minutes it will start

What?

I looked for the time - 8:55. I had to run as fast as I could.

Suddenly I bumped into someone in front of JYP building.
"I'm sorry"

"Tzuyu ah! You idiot! Overslept again?" Chae Young hit my arm.

"No..Not at all.. Just walked too slowly." I needed to take a breath.

"Son Chae Young and Chou Tzuyu get ready please!" Our turn is next? Already?

"Tzu , Are you nervous?"

"No!"But I was really nervous.

"You lied. Didn't you?" She glarred at me and was to hit me.

"Yeah , I lied." I sticked my tongue out and dodged.

Thud

"Ouch!" I fell into someone embrace.
"Get out of me you idiot!"

"I..I'm really sorry sir! I didn't mean it." I stood up.

"Yah! Didn't mean it? Don't lie you idiot! Ahh.. You are sasaeng right? What do you want? An autograph? A hug? Or you want a kiss from me? Ok, just because me you are here , I'll give it. But don't appear in front of me one more time!" He gave me a kiss on my forehead and left.

W-What was it? And who the hell was it?!!

Chae Young looked at me with open mouth.

"Shut your mouth. Why was you to hit me? Without-" She didn't let me finish my speech.

"TZUYU! YOU ARE SO LUCKY! DO YOU KNOW WHO IT WAS? IT WAS MARK OPPA!" She yelled at me.

"W-Who?" I didn't understand her.

"MARK TUAN!"

Mark Tuan, from now you are on my list of most hated people in my life.

Mark's POV (from earlier)

In front of the building one girl bumped into me.

Wow. She is so beautiful.

"Huh? Whose is this phone? Hers?"I looked at the phone. It was without a lock. Silly girl. She might be happy that I was the one who found her mobile.

When I got back to the hall, the thing was I couldn't stop thinking about the girl who had bumped into me.

"Ouch!" Who the hell ran into me? But thankfully I caught her.

"Get of me you idiot!" And the girl stood up.

"I..I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it." I didn't even look at her.

"Yah! Didn't mean it? Don't lie! Ahh... You are sasaeng , right? What do you want? An autograph? A hug? Or you want a kiss from me? Ok, just because me you are here , I'll give it. But don't appear in front of me one more time!" I was really angry. I gave her a kiss and then left.

Wait... Wasn't she that girl? What did you do?! That wasn't the best first impression.

[EDITED] - 25/11/2017