Chapter 37

*time skip*

Narrator's POV

It had been 3 months since Mark and Tzuyu started dating. They were always careful when they were outside. No one wants to be spotted and especially on the date.

Twice was about to comeback soon.

................

Someone came to visit Mark, Tzuyu and the rest of GOT7.

"Hi Mark, how are you with Tzuyu? We didn't talk to each other since that time, right?"

"Ye, but everything is okay now. I'm with Tzuyu, Jackson with Da Hyun, Jin Young with Na Yeon, JB still has good relationship with Momo and Bambam with Mina are like a couple but they are still denying it." He said awkwardly because they didn't talk to each other since September last year.

"I read about the rumor with Bambam and Mina. It's a fake one right?"

"Yes, I don't know who did it. Like it looked so real!"

"Oh, Emma unnie! You're back!" Tzuyu went for Mark and saw her with him.

"Tzuyu! You look even prettier than before! And I'm also sorry for the last time." Emma said flatly.

"It's okay. How are you doing though?" Tzuyu hugged Emma.

"Fine, after I came back to LA I met a really nice guy. We're dating but he had to work so that's why he couldn't come with me. Oh and I also met your parents last week, Mark."

My parents? Mark thought.

"They asked me if you already have a girlfriend so I said that you already like someone. So they-" Mark suddenly interrupted her.

"I don't like anyone this time. I LOVE someone for your information." He highlighted the word. Tzuyu blushed a little by that.

"Whatever..." Emma rolled her eyes.

"And what they?" Tzuyu looked at Emma.

"I forgot it due to Mark stupidity." She glared at him and scratched the back of her neck.

"Jesus." Tzuyu slightly hit Mark arm.

"I'll call them later." He answered flatly.

"But actually... It wasn't something important that much so..." Emma said while scratching her ear.

"Oh anyways I have to go. Bye Emma! Remember to visit us okay?!" Tzuyu embraced Emma once again and left.

"You didn't forget it, right?" Mark's voice changed into a serious tone.

"Eh? Haha... You recognized it like always." She smiled sheepishly.

"Of course. Whenever you lie you scratch your ear or the back of your neck." Mark sighed. "What did they do?"

"I don't know if you know about that. But prepare yourself." She took a breath.

"You... I can't do it Mark. Your parents should tell it by themselves." Emma stood up and grabbed her bag.