Chapter 11

Tzuyu's POV
Next morning

"Tzuyu-ah!" Da Hyun and Mina woke me up.

"Urgh... What?" I half sleep answered.

"Get up! We want to cook something for the boys."

"O-Okay...."

We went to the kitchen and looked to the fridge and cupboards for some ingredients.

"We can do pancakes." Mina suggested.

"I really love doing pancakes!" Da Hyun hit my arm.

After finishing, I was cleaning up and Da Hyun with Mina were in the bathroom. I heard someone entering the kitchen. I thought it was Da Hyun or Mina. But it was Yugyeom.

"Ohh! Pancakes~"

"Wake the boys up, sunbae-nim. You can eat together then."

"No. I want to eat with you." He smiled.

"Stop joking, sunbae..." But his face was serious.

"I'm not joking. I want to eat with you. The others can eat later." He grabbed my wrist.

"I-I...-"

"Good morning!" Mark opened the door. "Oh... Am I interrupting you guys?"

"No, you're not hyung... Let's wake up the others..." Yugyeom let my hand go.

After eating we left their dorm and got prepared, because PD-nim wanted to meet us.

He wanted to talk with us about debuting stuff.

*time skipping*

It was late at night. We were exhausted, because we'd been practicing since the morning. When we left the building, I went to the store to buy something. I noticed that someone was following me. I walked faster and the person started to walk faster too.

What should I do? It will too obvious if I phone someone...

Suddenly I tripped and the person behind me ran toward me and tried to grab my wrist. But I stood up immediately and ran away. My knee was bleeding. I couldn't hear the steps so I thought he gave it up. I exhaled. I bumped into someone.

It was Baek Han.

"Tzuyu? Where is Mark? He is not with you?" He stared at me with such a creepy eyes and a smirk.

"W-What do you w-want?" I stepped back.

"You." He pulled my waist closer to him and  started to kiss my neck.

"Let me! Please let me go!" I yelled and secretly wished for someone hearing me.

"Shut up." He slapped my face and started to rip my shirt.

"H-HELP ME!" I kicked him and tried to flee. He pulled my hair to get me back.

"What are you try-" Someone punched him.