Chapter 17

Narrator's POV

They came back to GOT7's dorm. Everyone was only waiting for Mark.

"Oh, Tzuyu! You are here too? Sit down sit down!" Emma came to Mark and clung on his arm.

Jackson and Da Hyun brought the cake to the living room while singing the birthday song. His members anointed his face by the cream from the cake. He wished something and then blew out the candles.

"So what now? Since Mark is the main character so let him decide!" JB told him.

"We're going to .... write down some punishments and than everyone will choose randomly !" He hesitated a bit.

I wrote - 'Make Up', 'Drink a mixture of milk, salt, tea, pepper, Coke and lime.', 'Tickling' and 'Eat a slice of lime'.

First I picked 'Do aegyo'.

"I wrote this one for JB, but Tzuyu is more attractive!" When JB heard it he bowed down to thank me.

"Show the king, okay?" I nodded.

(A/N: I choked)

Then was Bambam. He picked one of mine. It was the mixture thingy. He stared at it blankly.

"Who wrote this one?" I slowly raised my hand.

"Yah Tzuyu! You want me die?! How can milk and Coke be together? It's a poison!" He started to jump.

"I'm the king, right? Drink it!" Mark stopped him.

"But.. Look at it! It looks like a drain water."  Bambam pointed at a glass of mixture that Yugyeom brought from kitchen.

"I'll... drink it for you. But then you'll do my punishment." Jin Young patted his back. Bambam's mood changed immediately.

Jin Young's facial expression didn't change at all. He looked cool.

"Oppa! Don't act please! I had it once and it was terrible." Na Yeon told him. After her words he choked.

"Tzuyu? This is not your first time doing this drink, right? Hey Mark, she's not innocent. She's an evil inside! Look!" He pointed at me. Mark chuckled.

"No no, I'm innocent." I smiled.

"I trust you, Tzuyu. You are always innocent." He patted my head.

"Aish... That's not fair! Na Yeon, do you agree with me that Tzuyu is not innocent?" Na Yeon giggled.

"She is really innocent..." Na Yeon told him.

"Next one!" Mark ignored them.

"I have to be silent till end? Lol." Chae Young sighed.

"Oh... That's mine... I wanted to Jackson have this one." Da Hyun beamed an angelic smile.

"Da Hyunie... You are such an evil!"