Chapter 45

After a long hiatus your lovable author is back!

Mark's POV

Since that day when I'd gotten the call from Eun Ha she had been calling me everyday. I had blocked so much numbers, exactly 12. She didn't give up yet.

"Just change your phone number. After all that number is just for work. She doesn't have your personal." I decided to take JB's advice.

Manager even said that he would try to do something with her. This was not just craziness but she should be in lunatic asylum for this. I told this to Emma, but Eun Ha wouldn't listen to her.

🎵Every day it rings, the bell bell bell
Now care for me
I don't wanna waste my battery 🎵

I looked at my phone to check who was calling me. I wished that the person wasn't Eun Ha. The one who was calling me was the same one as the last one who had called me on the other phone.

'When will she finally leave me alone?' I asked the Lord who was surely laughing at the children of his.

"Hey, you in the black shirt!" I pointed at a random person who was passing by. I could recognize him. It was Chan, one of the trainees.

"M-Me?" The kid looked around if there was someone else.

I nodded. Reminded that this is the first time I'd talked to him.

"Pick it up for me and tell the person that this is not Mark." I handed him my phone.

He picked it up and said: "Hello?"

On the other line was a small pause but then she asked him: "... Is there anyone named Mark Tuan?"

"No, you have called the wrong number." He was going to hang it but she stopped him.

"W-Wait. May I ask you something?" "No." He casually said it and hang up.

"Thank you, Chan. I really wanted to get rid of her." He smiled.

"It's nothing sunbae!"

...................................

"Tzuyu~~" I ran to her as soon as I saw her.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" She seemed so surprised.

"Markie is missing you, Yuyu." I pouted and hugged her. She chuckled at what I had said.

"But we've seen each other this morning and I have to practice." She slightly pulled me off of her and went to the practice room.

"Fine, then I'm going to help you." I followed her.

"Jeez... You know that it always ends up that we just talk about Coco."

"This time I won't talk about Coco. I promise."

Who knows, maybe we will talk about something else.

"Yuyu! Look at this video! How do you think about that?" I showed her a video where they wrote that I was being rude.

(Ye dat lip bitting and what about your stare ya know and wat else is your smile kills of us)

"I appreciate the fact that Ahgasses are so talented and created the video without any losts on lives." She gulped. She looked so cute when she did that.

"What do you mean?" I asked her even though I knew the answer. Duh, I knew that I was hot af.

"Stop doing those hip thrusts Mark Tuan. You're killing me and all the innocent girls out there." She slapped me playfully across the chest and stood up.

"I thought you loved them! Or are you jelly because you have to share them?" I pulled her back and she fell on the top of me.

"No, I'm not." I could see her slightly blush.

"Oh, don't worry babe. You can see them soon and you're going to be the only one." I smirked.

"Are you doing a secret concert just for me? That's nice but you should invite the other members and IGOT7s too." *why is she so innocent?* She frowned.

"No, I mean-" I wanted to whisper to her what but Jackson entered the room.

"Get a room you love-birds. I'm going to watch how you two are making kids, because I know you haven't buy it yet." Jackson interrupted us.

"We can't go to the dorm Jack fcking Son who has to ruin every single moment."

"That's Jae Bum hyung though." The arguement had started already.

"You and JB is almost the same."
"No JB doesn't have a girlfriend and I DO!"

"So you're jealous because you'Re not official with Da Hyun yet."

"It doesn't matter as long as I'm happy with her."

"Oh, I know! You're jealous because your D is smol like you."

"Mine is bigger than yours."

"No, everyone knows that mine is bigger than yours."

(Meanwhile Tzuyu....)

- Total mindblowing. Are they talking about dinosaurs? They don't have any though...

"Tzuyu say that mine is bigger than Jackson's." I told her but she just slightly smiled. She hesitated a bit but then said it.

"Mine is bigger than Jackson's."

(Let's just say Mark's D is already Tzuyu's)

- Mika❤️

25/01/2018