Chapter 27

Mark's POV

She rejected me.... Everyone were lying to me... She's never liked me... What if she still loves Baek Han...

Tzuyu... Why are you like this...
You're making me even crazier...
I just want you more and more.

"Hey bro, what happened? You look pale." Jackson asked me.

"Well... I confessed to Tzuyu." I told him.

"Really?! Did she accept you?!" He looked at me surprisingly.

"Do I look like a person whose love accepted him..?" I looked up and raised my eyebrow. He sighed.

"Oh my god... She really rejected you? I thought-"

"YES SHE REJECTED ME! You thought what? You thought she liked me?! Nope! I'm just her best friend! Everything you all told me about Tzuyu's feelings toward me was a big LIE!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down Mark! I know she likes you! Something must have happened! I know she's never blamed herself. Just something important to her."

"Well... I hope if." I told him.

I got a message from Tzuyu.

Maybe that's true...

Tzu [23:16]
Mark?
Can we go out?

Me [23:18]
Ofc
Alone?

Tzu [23:19]
Nope
With Sana

Me [23:20]
Np
And y so suddenly?

Tzu [23:22]
I want to go out with you
And Sana needs to buy st

Me [23:22]
Kk
In 5 min

"Hey Jackson! There's still a chance that Tzuyu likes me!" I shouted.

"Well... I told you." He mumbled.

"Maybe she just doesn't know it!"

"Well.. yeah.. Can you lower your voice please?" He frowned.

"Oh okay..." I smiled and started to pick something nice on me.

*5 minutes later*

"Annyeong oppa!" Tzuyu greeted me.

"Annyeong Mark sunbae..." Sana said shyly.

"Hi there! Feel free and call me oppa Sana." I told her and she smiled.

We stood there in silence for a while.

"Umm... Shall we go?" I asked them and they nodded.

In the store Tzuyu suddenly remembered that she forgot something at home.

"I'll come back soon!" She told us before leaving.

Sana bought some chips and beverages. We sat on a bench next to the store and waited for Tzuyu.

"D-Do you want to drink?" Sana offered me. I nodded and picked Coke.

"What does it take so long for Tzuyu?" I said impatiently.

"I don't know..."

We waited there and after many years later... No I'm just kidding... an hour we went back to home because Tzuyu texted Sana that she was already at home.

"Hey Sana... Do you know the reason why Tzuyu rejected me?" I asked her. I must have been out of my mind to ask her such a ridiculous thing.

How can she know it?

"Well... I also don't know." She hesitated before she answered me.

"Is it true that she doesn't have feelings toward me? I think it is. Like she is so sincere."

"Maybe that's true...." Sana quietly said.

"B-But if you are sad you can be outspoken. I'll always hear your matters." She added.

I'm just afraid of that you'll like Tzuyu. Truthful but you'll reject me if I take to you.

"Always?" I asked her and she nodded.

Sana's POV

I don't know if is it a good idea to let me with Mark...

"Always?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Mark sunbae-ni.. Ani... Mark oppa... Will you be able to get over Tzuyu?" I asked him with hoping that he would.

"No... I'll wait for her. I know that there'll be one day she accept me." He told me.

There's no chance for me.

Tzuyu's POV

I'm okay.

I met Jackson as I arrived to the apartment.

"Annyeong Jackson sunbae." I greeted him.

"Hey Tzuyu. Yeah hi. Anyways you're not with Mark? Where is he?" He asked me so many questions.

"Sana unnie is with him..." I answered him.

"Hey... Did you really reject him? Do you not like him?"

"I-I don't know..."

"You like him and I know it! Please don't make Mark suffer." He begged me.

"I know I like him... But there's too much reason why I had to reject him. Maybe he's going to suffer and me too. Please don't ask me Jackson... It's too much for me. Firstly Emma and now Sana and I'm not able to hold it. Please don't tell him anything. He'll get over me and Sana will be with him. I need to concentrate on my career and you all should too." I told him and went back to our dorm.

A tear ran down on my cheek.

"Tzuyu? Are you okay?" Da Hyun asked me.

"Yeah I-I... No I'm not... I'm not okay..." I cried in front of her.

"So why did you accept it?"

"B-Because.... Because I'm not able to see Sana unnie suffer."

"And you think we're able to see you suffer?!" Chae Young hit my arm.

"I'm going to get over him... And stay as a friend to him." I wiped my tear.

This is last time I'm crying because of him.

................................
I'm in Japan and something happened to me.

YOU ALL ARE NOT GONNA TRUST ME BECAUSE I MET BAMBAM AND MARK ON THE AIRPORT!!

[EDITED] - 20/01/2018