Chapter 42

Tzuyu's POV
(The day Mark has the meeting and she doesn't even know that)

"Get up you lazy girl!" Ji Hyo shouted at me.

"5 more minutes mom..." I told her.

"Mark is here!" Da Hyun yelled from the living room.

"Wh- What?" I fell from my bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Ji Hyo.

"Thank you Da Hyun." Ji Hyo said to her.

"Oh my god why I believe this lie every time." I sighed as I scratched my head.

"Oh and your mom came and visited us. She said your dad is back from Taiwan." Chae Young informed me and gave me a bag.

"What's in this bag?" I peeked into the bag and had a glimpse of a dress.

"Your clothes for some meeting or whatever she said." Momo yawned.

"Meeting? Why didn't she tell me anything?" I frowned and searches her number in my phone.

"Honey! I came to your dorm earlier but you were sleeping so- oh you probably know already. I'm in rush so just remember to come at 13 o'clock to Boccalino okay? Bye I love you honey!" She didn't let me say anything and just hang up.

"So...?"

"She just told me to come at 1 p.m to Bocca.... Since when my mom can speak French?"

"Boccalino. And now get up. Our manger wants us in 30 minutes." Na Yeon said while getting her jacket and then speeding to JYP building.

"That's right. See you later Tzuyu. If you are faster than Momo, you won't have to pay the coffee." Sana winked and ran after Na Yeon.

"No way!"

.................................

"Tzuyu, Momo. I didn't tell you two properly or what? I wanted to see you here in 30 minutes not 43 minutes." He sighed.

"Where is Mina anyways?" He added looking around for Mina.

"Oh.. She went to buy the coffee." Momo informed him while panting.

He heavily breathed out.

"Yeah... That's right... She should do that." His lips twitched from the anger.

"I'm sorry... I got here later... But I got you 2 cups of Cream Frappuccino and... 2 pieces of cheesecake!" Mina sheepishly smiled and handed it to manager.

His face was red from the anger.

"Yes, that's nice from you.... That you even get here to the practice.... AND NOW GO!" He told us off.

When everyone left he asked me to stay and talk to him.

"Tzuyu, JYP already told me about your stuff with.... You can leave at 11:30 and I wish you everything good." He said and patted my back.

What is going on?

Then I went to the practice room where everyone stared at me with widened eyes.

"Do I have something on my face or...?"

"Are you probably-" Sana interrupted Jung Yeon.

"What am I?" I looked at her.

"Uhh... Nothing." Sana smiled.

"Should we start then?" They all nodded.

...................................................