Chapter 46

Mark's POV

"What do you want Hwang Eun Ha?" I asked her firmly while Tzuyu was hiding behind me. Frightened.

Eun Ha was holding a knife. Me and Tzuyu were out for ice cream and didn't think that someone would stalk us. Like who would ever do it... except for Eun Ha

"You, Mark Tuan. And the girl behind you to die." She walked up closer toward us making me and Tzuyu step back.

"Go away before I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"What? Call police? Oh love, please be quiet. I want to kill the female dog not you, okay?" She creepily smiled and Tzuyu gripped on my shirt tighter.

"I won't let you kill her."

"Fine, then you two will die together."

*Tweet tweet tweet*

The sounds of birds woke me up. Thankfully..

It was the third time in the week I had such a nightmare like this. Everytime it was about Eun Ha trying to hurt me and Tzuyu. Maybe she was such an evil just in my dreams. Who knows, probably she would never had done it. She wasn't that pathetic. Like I mean many girls wants me but they have move on.

"Oppa? Breakfast is already prepared..." Tzuyu stepped into my room and said.

I almost forgot that we were together in my hometown - Los Angeles - for weeks. We just decided to spent some time together and peacefully without any annoying calls from Eun Ha.

"I'm coming!" I got up and went toward her to hug her.

"Did you have a nightmare again..?" She asked me as she hugged me back.

"Well... Yes. But it was just a dream. It will never come true." I pecked her on her cheek. "Yuyu?"

"Mhmm?" She looked up at me after I called her.

"I'm still sleepy." I dragged her to my bed and laid down with her in my embrace.

"Oh, come on... You sleep too much." She slightly hit me as she tried to get of me.

"Ouch... That hurts." I frowned and she giggled.

"Bro, get your lazy ass up. I don't want to hear you two making out this early." Joey spoke up. I didn't notice that he was standing there whole the time.

Tzuyu finally managed to get of me and before leaving my room she said something to Joey, however, I couldn't hear it.

"What did she tell you?" I asked him as I went to the bathroom and he followed me.

"None of your business." He just shrugged off and still was standing there with a huge grin on his face.

"She's my fiancée. I have to know." I glared and he chuckled.

"She told me to look after you or else you would go to sleep again."

"She also told you something else, didn't she?" I thought that because she had whispered to him something much longer than that.

"She told me to buy condoms."

"Oh."

Wait.

Did he just...

Oh my girl...

"You'd better not to tell me a joke because my Yuyu is so innocent that she would never thought about this."

"If you think so..." He laughed off and left the bathroom.

"That was so hella funny. She surely thanked you for coming in the right time." I scoffed.