Chapter 18

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu, are you okay?" Obviously I wasn't.

"Tzuyu?"

"I'm okay. I'm only tired.." I lied, however, everyone recognized it.

"Yah! You're lying!" Da Hyun hit my arm. I giggled.

"I'm not!" I pouted.

"So go home. If you're tired, go home and sleep." Emma glared at me. I slightly nodded.

"See you tomorrow. Sleep well!" I said as I left their dorm.

As soon as I got to my bed I fell asleep.

-Flashback-

Me,Da Hyun and Chae Young were invited to appear in a music video. There were 7 boys and they all were good-looking, but only one of them caught my attention. He was really really handsome. I was staring at him whole the time. When I was about to left our eyes met for a second, because I immediately looked away. I had a feeling that that someone was going toward me.

It was him.

"H-Hey..." He said.

"Y-Yeah?" I looked at him. He had such beautiful eyes.

"I-I just wanted to say... You're beautiful..." He slightly blushed.

He's so cute!!

"T-Thanks... And y-you are h-handsome too..." I screamed inside.

What did I say?! Please don't think about my weirdness.

"W-Well... Can we be friends? I'm ___ and you?" He smiled at me.

"I'm Tzuyu. Nice to meet you!"

"Tzuyu! Hurry up!" Chae Young called me.

"I'd better go... See you later!" I was about to go but he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"K-Keep this... I'll recognize you." He gave me his handkerchief.

"I'm sorry. But we have to go." Da Hyun came toward me and pulled me from him.

"I think we are meant to be together." He added. Quietly but I still heard it.

-End of Flashback-

Mark's POV

"See you tomorrow. Sleep well!" She left our dorm. After that it wasn't the true fun. Because well... Everyone likes Tzuyu and where she wasn't there it affected to all of us except Emma. She was kind of happy that Tzuyu wasn't here.

"Uhmm... Guys, we should go home. It's 2 am." Na Yeon said.

"Y-Yeah... After all it's the end of your party... Bye!" Sana left as the first.

"Bye Da Hyunie!! Bad night and sleep badly!" Jackson teased Da Hyun.

"Same to you Wang Ka Yee!" Then everyone started to left one after one.