Chapter 7

Tzuyu's POV

"Feel better?" He gave me his handkerchief to wipe my tears.

"Tzuyu-ah, we have to go so see you later! And you, Mark oppa, don't make her cry again." Chae Young and Da Hyun left us.

"T-Then we might go, too." I nodded.

When we left the café we were walking slowly step by step.

"I didn't expect Eun Ha would hit you and challenging us, so I'm sorry for that...umm.. You know what." His face went red and it looked so cute. Or at least it seemed to me like that.

"T-That's nothing..."

But we are going to date just for a month. I don't know but all of this is like a new happiness to me.

"Tzuyu?" I turned around.

It was Baek Han who called me. 

"A-Are you dating with M-Mark?" He stuttered. Mark pulled me behind his back.

'I'll protect you' He whispered.

I'll protect you.
I'll protect you.
I'll protect you.
Gosh... He's just acting.

"I thought you guys support me..." He walked closer to Mark like a corpse.

"But... I don't like sharing my things with someone else..." His voice sounded so mad.

"...So give her to me or I'll kill you." I was scarred so I held tightly onto Mark's jacket.

"Are you blind? She chooses me not you."

"Then I'll kill you." He ran into Mark and punched him. Of course Mark responded. They fought with each other to get me.

W-What should I do? Mark is fighting with Baek Han. They have to stop!

I came between them to stop them. But Baek Han pushed me away. I fell hard on the ground and hit my head onto something. I felt dizzy.

"Tzuyu!" I heard Mark's voice. I didn't remember what happened then.

2 hours later

I opened my eyes a bit and lingering around the strange place. Then I started to move. When I gained my conciousness, I realized I was laid in a boy's room.

W-Where am I?

"What about your feelings to ....?"I heard some voices from the other room.

"Yeah! She's still your girlfriend. What if Tzuyu knows that?!" A louder voice came from the room.

M-Me?

"Shut your mouth maknae. She is still sleeping." Someone opened the door.

"Oh-" I was nervous.

"MARK HYUNG! She already woke up!" That boy shouted.

"Uh.."He walked into the room and asked me. "Are you okay?"

"M-Mark? W-Where am I? What happened?" He put his hand on my forehead and sat beside me.

"You fainted, that's why I brought you to our dorm. You still have a temperature. You should rest." He patted my head and gave me a pleasant smile.

"Y-Yeah... But I need to go home."

Why did you smile, Mark? Do you want to kill me?

"Your roommates know about you. I didn't expect you as our neighbors."

W-What? Neighbors?

"Sorry... I didn't protect you.. If-" I embraced him.

"It wasn't your bad. After all you are only my fake boyfriend, no reasons why you have to protect me. Let's be friends! We haven't even known each other well." He looked at me surprisingly.

"Ah.. Of course." He nodded.

"I'm Chou Tzu Yu, and you?" I smiled.

"I'm Mark Tuan Yi En. Nice to meet you."

He's such a good person. I misunderstood him.

*ringtone*

(Just imagine anything for example mine is 'YA NICEU PAPRIKA' no, i'm sorry never mind...)

"Oh.. That's my phone- Ouch!" I stumbled over my bag on the floor and Mark caught me.

I stood still in his embrace. When I looked up at him he was gazing at me.

Pound Pound Pound

Stupid heart! Stop pounding! You can't fall for him. He already has girlfriend!

-----

Mark's POV

"Hyu- Whaaa?! Who's this sleeping beauty?" Bambam went to my room as I carried Tzuyu.

"It's only 37,6. Don't worry, hyung. She's just needs to rest." Jin Young put the wet towel on her forehead.

"You have to explain what happened." JB looked at me angrily. He never accepted the fact that someone from us bring a girl into our dorm.

I closed the door and went with the others member to the living room.

"Umm... I had a meeting with Eun Ha, she tried to get me, but then I saw Tzuyu with her friends. So I went to her. After a while Eun Ha came and slapped Tzuyu's face. And then she pulled Tzuyu's hair. Then we stopped her. Tzuyu cried. When we left we met Baek Han. He wanted Tzuyu back. Then he punched me few times and Tzuyu came between us, but Baek Han pushed her hardly on the ground. That's all."

"Hyung.. I wanted to say, Emma is arriving tomorrow."

E-Emma? Tomorrow? What should I say when Tzuyu meets her? She can't know about Emma...

"How will Emma react if she knows about Tzuyu? You should tell Tzuyu the truth." JB asked me.

I-I can't... I promised her I'll be with her at least for a month.

"Choose. Emma or Tzuyu?" Every one was looking at me.

I should choose Emma... But for the first month I have to be with Tzuyu.

"I-I choose Tzuyu..." I stuttered.

"And what about your feelings to Emma?" Jackson showed me his chat with Emma.

Emm [13:37]
I still love him...

She still loves me?

"My feelings for her are the same as hers." I smiled but the unsure feeling was still there.

I can't fall for Tzuyu.... Just because she looks like Emma.

[EDITED] - 19/12/2017